Anothers years gone by, and it's time to say thanks fellahs.

planedriver

Another years just about gone by, and I feel it's time to say "thank you".

Thanks to Ian, Corrine and the others behind the scenes for all the hard work that's gone on to provide us with these wonderful forums.

Where else can one go to learn more about flying, have a bitch about women, men, engines, the weather, registration delays, etc. etc.

Wouldn't want it any other way, we can bag out our mates with different points of view to our own, and express our own, that is priceless.

Thanks to all concerned, and for what i've learned over the past 12mths, may it continue long into the future for all to enjoy.

Merry Christmas and safe landings everyone.

Kind Regards.

Planey

• Like 5
  • Agree 4
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 4

Guest Maj Millard

Thank you Planey.....Xmas greetings to you and your family also, and thanks also to Ian and Corrine who for another year have generously provided this valuable and irreplaceable resource to us and aviation generally. And of course to all other forum users who make my life so...well, interesting........Merry Xmas to you all.

Merry Xmas all and I hope everyone has a very safe and fun time with family and friends, I also wish everyone a great and prosperous 2015, and thanks too to Ian and everyone behind the scenes for a great forum without which a lot of people would know a lot less, thanks guys !!! 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

David

• Like 2

I'd like to add my "Electronic Christmas card" to the list also, to all members and viewers of this rather good forum, please accept an abundance of seasonal felicitations.

• 107_score_010.gif.2fa64cd6c3a0f3d769ce8a3c21d3ff90.gif

Thank you all for your friendship and helpful suggestions ( even the rude ones ) And please understand I'm not being deliberately stingy, but I do not have sufficient personal data on all of you, NOR sufficient £0.68 stamps to send cards either ! !

Phil

• Like 1

Merry Christmas everyone and a big thank you to Ian & Corrine for this fantastic resource. I know Ian puts in a massive amount of time for no financial gain and it must be very disheartening at times when he has to spend more time than he should dealing with vitriolic posts and trolls. Also thank you to all the moderators who help to keep things on track.

Cheers and a happy and prosperous New Year too.

Kevin

• Like 2
  • Agree 2