Any 'secret' light wings for sale?

seb7701

Yes I have been considering selling the lightwing.. Unfortunately It's looking like my wife and pa both have put the brakes on my decision Because of it safety history( plus they love it's rugged good looks). I also know Doug Evens with 001 was also considering selling his?

If and when I do sell it , it will be an honest ad, it has a MTOW of only 400 kgs and weighs EMPTY 230.kgs.-

The gr582 I believe have a higher MTOW than the early LW1's.

They are IMO one of ( if not) the best all purpose rag,n,tube aircraft ever built. And I love my 2 bangers . Good luck

Hi all.I'm still looking at Lightwings and wondering if anyone knows of any that might be available for purchase, but not yet advertised. And, yep, I know Ebay has a couple!

Sydney Recreation Flying Club has one for sale

Secretary

PO Box 39

The Oaks NSW 2570

Phone: 0425 251 939

Hi Mike -Yes he did. I saw it, flew in it and foolishly left it go, now sold.....Grrrrr.

Thanks Col - is that the well travelled and multiply-rebuilt one? (Properly done mind you, not a criticism...)

Hi Mike -Yes he did. I saw it, flew in it and foolishly left it go, now sold.....Grrrrr.Thanks Col - is that the well travelled and multiply-rebuilt one? (Properly done mind you, not a criticism...)

I'm not sure how well travelled or if and how many rebuilds. For more details checkout http://srfc.org.au/blog/?p=2817

Keep well