Air vent wanted

Russ

I need 2 of these. 52mm hole size, can anybody recognise them, and who sells them....thanks[ATTACH]34216[/ATTACH]

I got my Model A-2-100 'Snapvents' ( 2" pt # 05-01178) at Aircraft Spruce (but I was at Oshkosh at the time). I have a pair of good used and a new pair that I was saving for a project but won't be utilized before I return from S & F next year. If you can't do any good locally get back to me. The used pair are 'freebies' and the new ones at replacement cost. cheers Riley

• Like 1

Thanks Riley, I'll take the 2 new ones please. Shoot me a PM with bank details, I'll do a direct deposit ( eft ) and give you a postal address also.

Russ

Thanks Riley, I'll take the 2 new ones please. Shoot me a PM with bank details, I'll do a direct deposit ( eft ) and give you a postal address also.Russ

The current ACS catalogue price is (US)$15.65 a pair. Works out to about $20 Oz. Let me kow your mailing address & I'll package them up and mail them off and will let you know the mailing costs before you remit any brass. Do it by PM if you wish anonimity. cheers Riley

PM headed your way.......again...thanksRuss

My humble apologies Russ, I've told you a lie. I went to the store cupboard this morning to dig out and package up the vents only to find that they are 3 1/4" OD, not the 2" that you requested. Please advise if they can suit your needs (and in future never trust an old geezer's memory). Riley

Or anyone who uses big words like a non imity. Nev

Agreed Nev. It didn't look right but Iwas too lazy to dig out the Collins. cheers

Yikes.......ozy supplier near on double the price delivered, compared to yank Co. ( exact same part, same P/N )... Both can deliver in 10 days. Guess where I'm going.

Yikes.......ozy supplier near on double the price delivered, compared to yank Co. ( exact same part, same P/N )... Both can deliver in 10 days. Guess where I'm going.

Got to love the modern era with the internet. When a Australian company price gouges, no problem, buy the item overseas.

My humble apologies Russ, I've told you a lie. I went to the store cupboard this morning to dig out and package up the vents only to find that they are 3 1/4" OD, not the 2" that you requested. Please advise if they can suit your needs (and in future never trust an old geezer's memory). Riley

Good day If Russ Does not take them i wouldn't mind them PH 0409109244