Howdy

Fishla

Howdy, everyone.New student here. Tad under 10 hours so far. Learning in a J120.

Cheers.

Welcome! I got my certificate in a J120 recently. Great training aircraft.

What school are you at?

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Welcome Fishla . . . . . . don't forget to keep us posted about how well you're doing,. . . otherwise,. . .some nee'r do wells on this site are likely to leave an Aboriginal bad fortune stick on your front doorstep. . . .! !

I asked my mate Lee if I could borrow his Jab ( G- LEEE ) during the fly-in last weekend, and he said,. . .( cleaned up to protect the innocent ) "Er,. . .. . .have you flown one of these before. . .?. . ." I said . . .YES,. . .of course I have,. . . . it was in 2001,. . .I think. . ." . . . . He said. . . .er,. .well,. . .I don't want to get banned again so I won't repeat it. . . .008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif Oh COME ON ? they can't be THAT HARD to fly for blokes as laid back, forward, progressive and dynamic as us old blokes surely. . .? ? ?

I'm flobbergosted,. . . .I took this little chap flying back in 1994, when he was still at high school. . . . . although, that WAS iin a WOBBLYWING thingummy. . . .I dunno,. . .they grow up,. .. get married. . . .get their own plane and then completely forget who infected them with the flybug in the first place. . . . . . .

but hey,. . .am I downhearted . . .?. . . . . . er,. . . .a bit. !

Seriously though folks,. . .I can understand when someone has just bought a new aeroplane he is going to be fiercely protective of his new toy. . . . .anyway,. . .I flew the thing yesteday and I dunno what all the fuss is about. . . . .pussycat. (A surprisingly Quick pussycat I'll agree,. . . . but still. . . .Miaouw . . . .)