Bill and Hilary's Gold Plated Toilet. . .

Phil Perry

Several days after President Obama was re-elected, he went over to see Bill and Hillary Clinton for dinner at their spacious home.

After drinking several glasses of beer, he asked his host if he could use his personal bathroom.

When he entered Bill Clinton 's private toilet, he was astonished to see that Clinton had a golden urinal! Wow!

The next day, Obama told his wife, Michelle, about the urinal in Clinton 's private lavatory.

"Just think,' he said, 'maybe I should get a gold urinal too. But on the other hand I think that it may be just a bit too self-indulgent... Even for a guy like me!"

Later in the week, when Michelle had lunch with Hillary, she told Hillary how impressed her husband had been at his discovering that Bill had a gold urinal in his private bathroom.

Later that day, when Bill got home, Hillary smiled and said to Bill:

>

>

>

>

>

>

"I found out who pissed in your saxophone."

>

• Haha 5

I make no judgements as to the size of the instrument... could've been a tromBone for all I know...

You didn't follow the events of the time?

The couple of ladies that came forward all identified one unusual physical feature of Bill's, Paula Jones famously putting up her pinky finger as an analogy - so "piccolo", relative, is apparently a good analogy ....

• Informative 1