Lightspeed wireless headsets

Does anyone have experience using these?How clear are they?

Is the noise cancelation good?

I am think of getting a set as I hate the wires.

Thanks.

http://www.lightspeedaviation.com/Tango/subgrouping.htm?cat=35717

From the email i received they were only announced/released 2 days ago and they are not even shipping. So i guess nobody knows yet but being Lightspeed i would imagine they are great.

Thanks for the reply guys.

I have Bose noise cancelation headsets now.

I would leave those in the other seats for passengers, and just get myself a wireless set.

I think I may gamble and when they are ready to be shipped just get a set.

I have the Sierra's and they are atrocious. I have had them back to the repair facility twice.......

I have the Zulus and haven't had any trouble at all but all the commercial operators (ag fellas) around here say the lightspeeds don't hold up to their operations and they all swear by the Bose.

As for wireless, I like bluboyz would like to see a head to head compared to the EQ-1

• Like 1

I have a set of EQ-1's. I love them, the Mrs hates them.

She actually hates the noise cancelling feature. It makes her feel like she is in a sound proof room and my her uncomfortable.

I love the same feature because it makes me feel like I am in a sound proof room, with just enough hum coming through for me to pick the engine sound.

I haven't decided yet but I may sell them as I have found that my radio system can do funny things if I mix the EQ-1 that I wear with standard style headsets for her.

• 1 month later...
Thanks everyone for the feedback.

I've recently seen some videos and read Reviews about the Lightspeed Tango Wireless Headset.

They Retail for USD $800. If you google the Headset there are a number of Reviews and some videos.