Moratorium May

Admin

Hi all

Being the 1st of May let's have a moratorium month and invite previous site users back to the site so this is an open invitation to all previous site users to come back and use the site/resource.

The site may have changed since you were last here, the culture, the friendliness, the amount of valuable information and even the moderation may have all changed.

The only thing that is asked is that you, just like everyone else here, respects the site rules, no commercial advertising or promotion and every site user is treated with respect as you would expect them to treat you.

If you have ever been asked not to come here then register using your real name. Which shows everyone that you are not trying to hide behind some false persona which would be appreciated by everyone.

If any user knows a previous user that no longer comes here, get on to them and ask them back. Let's have a moratorium month of May with no suspensions, no moderation etc outside of the site rules and let's see how we go.

And to prove a point, no one is banned, no one is suspended:

1.jpg.dd7b0f840f515d11efa2ce2089013217.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Informative 1
  • Caution 1

Ok......I gave the "optimistic".......In fact I would love to see old faces here.....

Again......still. ( I miss em )

• Agree 2