What is happening?

Keith Page

Since the big board meeting and RAAus has become a company, things are very quiet.

There was a meeting with CASA last week any results? Good/Bad.

Has anyone heard any news as to RAAus moving forward.?

KP.

Well I reckon you would get more info out of your board member than on this forum Keith, or give the office a ring, I am sure if you had a specific query they would be more than happy to help.

Remember that the changeover to company is only effective at the end of this month (unless I have that mixed up!)

IMO stirring up rumours without even a half hearted attempt at getting the truth is unfair to the rest of the Raa membership.

• Agree 4

SDQDI .... I only asked a question...

No mention of, when I was at the pub I was told yeh and this fellow mentioned yippy yeh. None of that stuff.

I only asked a simple question, the other interesting aspect regarding this forum there are a lot of clever characters who have their fingers on the pulse.

I am astounded how some of them are so close to the exact truth.

The RAAus membership needs to know what is going on not shielded from the truth.

Regards,

KP

SQDI is of course correct that RAAus Incorporated (unchanged) is still the controlling body of Recreational Aviation in Australia.

But why ask here in the idle hope that one of those "clever characters who have their fingers on the pulse" might answer and might actually be correct rather than being just "so close to the exact truth" rather than ask RAAus and get not close to but the "exact truth". Some might of course jump to the conclusion that you are insinuating that RAAus is up to something just not telling us. But they'd be wrong wouldn't they Keith?

In fact, the current Constitution requires that all Board Resolutions are published to the Members within 7 days of the resolution being passed by the Board. This Board has never failed to do that and it is a bit late in the day to start playing up now.

What was the meeting with CASA about Keith?

Don

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
SQDI is of course correct that RAAus Incorporated (unchanged) is still the controlling body of Recreational Aviation in Australia.But why ask here in the idle hope that one of those "clever characters who have their fingers on the pulse" might answer and might actually be correct rather than being just "so close to the exact truth" rather than ask RAAus and get not close to but the "exact truth". Some might of course jump to the conclusion that you are insinuating that RAAus is up to something just not telling us. But they'd be wrong wouldn't they Keith?

In fact, the current Constitution requires that all Board Resolutions are published to the Members within 7 days of the resolution being passed by the Board. This Board has never failed to do that and it is a bit late in the day to start playing up now.

What was the meeting with Casa about.?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

You know what that CASA meeting was about trying to flush my knowledge.

Oi! Don what is going on? Things are very quiet. RAAus must be up to something there is so much silence.

I see else where a question or two about growth, wondering?

Regards

KP.

SQDI is of course correct that RAAus Incorporated (unchanged) is still the controlling body of Recreational Aviation in Australia.But why ask here in the idle hope that one of those "clever characters who have their fingers on the pulse" might answer and might actually be correct rather than being just "so close to the exact truth" rather than ask RAAus and get not close to but the "exact truth". Some might of course jump to the conclusion that you are insinuating that RAAus is up to something just not telling us. But they'd be wrong wouldn't they Keith?

What was the meeting with CASA about Keith?

Don

Why not ask RAAus for the exact truth? I've tried that and I was less than impressed with the results.

And it is even more curious that the CEO and presumably the board (old format) are currently calling for nomination under a constitution that is not in fact operational if the old format is still in operation.

Hilarious - curious - fatally flawed - pathetic ... chose as you like but if the constitution has not become effective then the whole call for nomination under it are invalid.

And if the board (old format) are still operating then could ANY one of them on here explain how it is that you lot passed resolutions more than 6 weeks ago agreeing to V4 of the Tech Manual and V7.1 of the ops ... AND the Mag said we would have them by June AND its coming up 3 weeks AFTER June end AND WE STILL HAVE NOT A WORD OF WHEN WE WILL EVER SEE THEM