WankPuffin says. . . . .

Phil Perry

Now, just to explain this briefly,. . . . when some official, public figure, or Celebrity says something really stupid,. . .they are usually called names by critics. . . Recently, a politician, I don't remember which one, said something so daft that a commenter on one of the blogs I frequent said "What a Wankpuffin. This has caught on and is slipping gradually into the narrative whenever some dickhead goes overboard in the public domain.

A friend of mine, who is also an occasional poster on this forum, ( Polardroid - who flies Antarctic surveys for one reason or another - the technology is beyond my payscale. . . ) Decided to use the term to create a meme, ie, he makes very short video clips featuring a very cute 'Wankpuffin' . . where the bird comments on local, and international affairs. These are very amusing ( depending upon your point of view ) but I think they all are, but that's just me. . . . I can't post a lot of them, because of the language used by this rather politically incorrect Puffin. The one below, has no sweary stuff ( unless you speak German ) and is associated with what has been going on in Germany recently.

Wankpuffin says. . . . .

• Haha 3

Will do my best SS,. . .got to wait for Polardroid to make some more,. . . and then vet them for hate speech ( ! ) I think he's working away at the moment, and I seem to have mislaid the link to where they hide. . . .

• 1 month later...

Latest WankPuffin vid from Polardroid ( of this manor )

* TRIGGER WARNING * As previously mentoned, WP has a 'PottyBeak' so if there are children on the room, please make sure that you mute the audio for the last few seconds. . . .

(*References to 'Swiss Bob' and 'Tegucialpa' are an 'Injoke' and refer to 1) the webmaster, and 2) one of the [Welsh] Lady commenters on a particular blog in the UK. )

• Haha 1