Any breakfasts on this weekend the 19/20 Nov 2016 in SEQ

Don't stay down SE Qld. Go north young man ( or woman). The far north qld chapter of the Sport Aircraft Assoc of Aust based in Cairns

are having a breakfast fly in to Santolin strip ( just south east of Tully ) on Saturday morning. 8 ish o'clock.

Anyone in the area is invited to drop in. If you do happen to be around give me a call 0419536668 and I can give more details.

A new club has been set up at Heck Field, Jacobs Well, to run alongside the existing Gold Coast Sport Flying Club (GCSFC).

They are called the Jacobs Well Sport Flying Club (JWSFC), and are holding their first fly-in with a BBQ lunch for visitors on Sunday 20th November (this Sunday). The fly-in is an invitation event for the Canungra Flying Group but I was told that anyone who would like to fly in and meet up would be most welcome.

The new club has a clubhouse on the Eastern side towards the northern end of Runway 36 i.e. the northernmost of the buildings at the airfield. There is aircraft parking near that building and also in the main visitors parking area NW of the runways intersection - in any case there will be people marshalling as needed.

VHF 119.00, which covers all local traffic including the helicopters out of Seaworld and Mariners Cove and Southport aero club out of Mason Field.