ROHR 2-175 Ducted prop aircraft

I would like to find a copy of the book by Richard Fraser called "Rohr 2-175 (71-X) Fan Jet" A Tribute.

This book is out of print and if anyone has a copy they would like to sell please let me know.

Pics of plane and book1198276319_Rohr71X_Book_cover_photo.jpg.0cf360ad39020f144d92a80f1efa537a.jpg

Cheers,

Graeme

1127908307_RohrDon_71X_color_S3360_moda.jpg.8e7cf2636cf1956caaeb1afc1cbf8a58.jpg

• Informative 1

Spears to be in stock at aircraft spruce - online search for fanjet and it pops up.

Thanks Kasper, I've looked there and they say it's out of stock, but I think I've found one in the UK.

Looks like an aircraft in the Holbrook air museum, it was an open prop then a ducted fan. Much smaller than the ROHR 2 .

The names on the tip of my tongue but stuck on "Leare".

Ligeti Stratos S1 (got it at last, thought old age had got me). visit page: Ligeti Stratos Aircraft - Open Source Microlight Ultralight Aircraft1015000188_LigetiStratoss4.jpg.0f9efbae0f4c9f998a241bd25b76c575.jpg

spacesailor

Looks like an aircraft in the Holbrook air museum, it was an open prop then a ducted fan. Much smaller than the ROHR 2 .The names on the tip of my tongue but stuck on "Leare".

Ligeti Stratos S1 (got it at last, thought old age had got me). visit page: Ligeti Stratos Aircraft - Open Source Microlight Ultralight Aircraft[ATTACH=full]47621[/ATTACH]

spacesailor

Nope. Never was open prop always ducted fan. Direct drive Koenig 3 cyl driving an aircon fan ( as per hovercraft usage).

The one in the museum is the original and flew quite well and Charles was killed in the second production prototype (quite a few aerodynamic changes and bigger) on its first flight.