Hi from France

dancab3

i'm a new Savannah's owner and also a new pilot .

I'm looking for some help to secure my ULM.

If someone coud contact Mark KYLE... I'm very interrested with is new flap Brackets.

Sorry i'm not very fluent in english

Dan

• Like 1

Bonjour,

welcome you should be able to contact Mark either on here or on the Facebook Savannah page. I can read and speak French but writing is not my strong point ;) But happy to help in anyway I can.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

Bonjour,

Je veux modifier le levier des volets ( flaps) comme l'a fait Mark . A t'il fait un dessin avec les mesures des angles ?

Si tu peux traduire ma demande à Mark cela serai super !

Thank's for your help

Dan

• Like 1

Bonsoir Dan

j'ai commencer un conversation avec toi. Entre temp, voir le group "Savannah Owners Club" sure Facebook et fait une recherche "flap", il y a un lien pour un video et un design, mais pas beaucoup de dimension.

• Like 1

Bonjour Dan,

J'ai installé le nouveau levier de volet sur mon VG la semaine dernière et je le recommande , cela demande un peu de ré-ajustement mais on s'y fait vite.

[i've just installed the new flap brackets last week and they work nicely, just need a bit of practice with the different positions and after a couple of circuits you will be comfortable again.]

A bientôt,

Xavier

• Like 1

Quell grand un Forum multi linguistique l'amour il. 072_teacher.gif.7912536ad0b89695f6408008328df571.gif

Un excellence falcon d'apprendre le Francois

Maintenant j'ai juste besoin d'apprendre Americain pour etre qualified pour un acces atouts comme un immigrant ou un visiteur:whistling:

• Like 1

Bonjour à tous !

Merci pour votre aide, j'ai pu échanger avec Mike et je lui ai commandé son set pour le levier de volets .

C'est très amusant de discuter de Savannah de part et d'autre de la terre.

Poor translation: thanks all of us for your help , i have had some exchanges with Mark and d i have ordered the Mark's set of flap brakets .

it's very funny to discuss about Savannah's tools around the world ( beware trump!!)

Video : jérome le constructeur du kit sur une courte piste de 180m plein volets

Jérôme the kit maker of mi savannnah on a short track in the gran father field (full flap brakets)

Keep this up and will be able to speak French..001_smile.gif.2cb759f06c4678ed4757932a99c02fa0.gif

Great video. The area reminds me of the Clare Valley area in South Australia. It's like a very picturesque area.

I'm back in France in April and hope to see more of the beautiful country side.

Suivre cela et je vais être capable de parler Francias.

Superbe video.

La zone me rappelle de la Clare Valley en Australie- meridionale.

Je me rends a France nouveau avril. J'espere que ce voyage de voir plus si les pays de la region..

Monpezat d'agenais (SW france) a little village 100km NW of Toulouse ( Occitanie region capital, Occitanie is the historic name of the South West. Occitan is the language.

Loire Valley in the Center region . a lot of historic castles.

Oleron Island (W coast ) with "fort Boyard"

25246-f782ac76303b3f4e87bc17df4cbb6b02.jpg

Perpignan Mediterraneans coast SW of Toulouse .

Perpignon is such a nice area of France.

I generally watch the Tour De France cycle race - nightly during Cadel's reign - and am astounded on the picturesque areas you see from the helicopters covering the race. Would love to follow the tour in a helicopter :rotary: