Another incident involving Harrison Ford

He sounds like a real banker.And damn you to hell for describing that meal, I'm drooling in my vino.

I actually cheated with the description : 'Sauteed potaoes marmaliaese' . . .the menu was printed in French ( ? ) so that was my best memory of the spellink. . . .

( Thinly Sliced spuds, lightly pan fried in garlic butter with white wine and herbs - so said this Hoity Toity woman wot spoke Frog on our table . . .) oooh. . .mouth watering just typin' this mate. . . Sod the Gee Force in spaceobatics. . ..

Peeee - yuuuu. I can smell the garlic from here!

I love GARLIC in all my food. . . .bit odd that I could never find a girlfriend until I met my current Wife,. . .who has no Olfactory sense due to having meningitis as a child. . . .

I could never find a girlfriend until I met my current Wife,. . .who has no Olfactory sense due to having meningitis as a child. . . .

Geez! You must have saved a fortune over the years, not having to buy Lifebuoy!

• Haha 1

I love GARLIC in all my food. . . .bit odd that I could never find a girlfriend until I met my current Wife,. . .who has no Olfactory sense due to having meningitis as a child. . . .

I would love a missus like that. Mine has such a sensitive nose that I have to go outside to fart

• Haha 1

Funny you should say that now Bryon,. . I'm currently taking steroids and ABs for a chest infection. . the quack told me that a side effect of the steroids would be a bad taste in my mouth and possibly increased flatulence . . . the latter is so increased that I've been banished to the workshop all day, and isolated in a spare bedroom for sleepies. . . .Not for Wifey's benefit of course, but that of her visiting friends and our Daughters !

. . the quack told me that a side effect of the steroids would be a bad taste in my mouth and possibly increased flatulence . . . !

Phil, you can smell em, you dont have to eat your farts....

The first locum doctor who came to see me at home was from Bungladosh or something, . .evidently, English wasn't part of his medical schooling . .

I thought he said 'Steroid'. . .and I said 'STEROIDS' ? ? ? I didn't know you needed them for a chest infection. . . he then said Anyerbolics. . .( ? )

I said,. .." Noooo, there's nowt wrong with them mate. . . ."

• Like 1

Phil, you can smell em, you dont have to eat your farts....

As Monty Python sang. . . .

"I've got a ferret sticking up my nose. . . . .I've got a ferret sticking up my nose. . . . . How it got there I can't tell. . . .but now it's there it hurts like hell. . . . .and Radically affects my sense of smell. . .. . "