Hello

uh1h

Old timer just starting in this great flying category.Cheers

Lots of us Old Timers here. I'm not admitting to Old - but I married one! Never too late to start. At my Aero Club our oldest student was 69 and went on to enjoy flying into his 70's

Have you decided what you want to fly? Plenty to learn here - a great discussion, lots of Resources (like plain English translations of the Weather), Tutorials (very helpful for the theory side of things) photos, free Classifieds, and a great bunch of fellow aviation enthusiasts.

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif

Sue

• Like 1

Hi guy's and thanx for the welcome, I am thinking of starting with an RPL then nav endorsement. Then depending on how much flying I do I will look at something. I will be guided by thoughts and comments in this forum.

Cheers.

PS: I am 62 and a half.

Hi guy's and thanx for the welcome, I am thinking of starting with an RPL then nav endorsement. Then depending on how much flying I do I will look at something. I will be guided by thoughts and comments in this forum.Cheers.

PS: I am 62 and a half.

62 and a half?......mate, you're a spring chicken!

Enjoy the skies..........)

Hi I am a non pilot , always been interested in aircraft . Built a few models but got my son to fly them.

I am designing and model testing a ground effect craft hopefully to be powered by a tooth belt from a EA 82 turbo I have.

Some times I go up with my son.

Enjoy your flying.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi to all,

Just a quick update on my training. I have passed the solo training and solo are theory exams. So far I have 5.2 hrs logged and gone solo circuit.

Cheers.

• Like 2
  • Winner 1

• 2 weeks later...