GA Training required White Cliffs NSW.

This on behalf of Jason we are members of the same aircraft club in Broken Hill);

There are 4 "bushies" wanting to become GA pilots out White Cliffs way, they are normally very busy so would like an instructor to come to them.

They are available together at end of March into April 2018. There is an offer of fuel and lodgings at Box Vale Station Via White Cliffs in Western NSW. They have a suitable strip and plenty of fine weather.

These men are looking for an instructor with aircraft to get them trained up. The contact is Jason 0428 871 869 email [email protected] with questions.

Please forward the details onto anyone you know who you think may be able to help. Otherwise post suggestions here and I will pass them on. Thanks in advance.

Pic below is of part of the Menindee Lakes system I took recently. In the middle extreme right is the regulator which opens and closes to help direct flows into the Lake system or continuing to Menindee township and eventually joining the Murray River at Wentworth. Bit off track from the request but a good excuse to post an aerial picture.

220173172_V__7197(1).jpg.882240782dfe4834121df3c80a0380aa.jpg

Only one aspect of the amazing experience of flying around Outback NSW. Just another wonderful part of Australia. Geeze its a hugemungus place........Yeay for us!

• Like 1

Waraton that's back off black stump ain't it out were men is men and women are womenYour right about being humongous place that lake oh you mean your back yard

I hope you can get some one to help you blokes out would be an exciting time neil

Yes Neil, many outback pilots doing big hours mustering in all sorts of machines. Very capable operators.

2 Savannahs flew into Whitecliffs in early july and we briefly met a chap who flies a Jab 160 out of Whitecliffs. Wasn't you by any chance?

Not me, I have a J430d (RAA rego)

Is that somewhere near Ship Creek Road Woop Woop?016_ecstatic.gif.156a811a440b493b0c2bea54e43be5cc.gif

No. Not up Ship Creek or they wouldn't be looking to get GA training at their own strip on their own property. Woop Woop was in WA, these men are in NSW.

• Like 1