Daves Flying School - The Oaks

Hi,

Just wondering if this school is still operating? I sent an email a couple of days ago and tried to call Dave but phone doesn't answer.

If it's still in business, does anyone know if it's open for training on Mondays?

Thanks,

Pat

Hi,Just wondering if this school is still operating? I sent an email a couple of days ago and tried to call Dave but phone doesn't answer.If it's still in business, does anyone know if it's open for training on Mondays?

Thanks,

Pat

Yes - still operating. Don't know which days tho. I fly from next door club (Sydney Recreational Flying Club) and Dave's there every weekend (wx permitting of course)

Hi,Just wondering if this school is still operating? I sent an email a couple of days ago and tried to call Dave but phone doesn't answer.If it's still in business, does anyone know if it's open for training on Mondays?

Thanks,

Pat

Dave def still there. I'm currently training with him.Call Rhonda on the land line to get contact. Dave does not answer phone when flying and reception is dead out there for Voda fail

Thanks,

Pat

Dave's operates most days of the week. You can leave SMSs on the mobile. The landline at The Oaks has been discontinued. Calls to his house are answered by a real person.

• 9 months later...

Hi guys,

Apologies for the thread gravedig but seemed better than starting a new one.

Is anyone aware if DFS is still open and operating? I've made contact a few times but heard nothing back.

I've got some bookings next door at SRFC and wanted to have some time in the Jabirus too.

Thanks all,

Craig

Dave's Flying School Contact Details:

Telephone: Home: 02 4777 4566

Mobile: 0414 740 766

Or call John Taru, his Senior. Instructor 0408 202 009