Tyabb Airshow - 11 March

Vev

Just a reminder that the Tyabb Airshow "War & Peace" is on Sunday 11th March.

We have a huge line up of vintage, classic, warbird and current day ADF aircraft. We even have a few, out of this world, flying surprises organised that you won't see anywhere else.

Just some of the aircraft:

Mustangs

Boomerang

Hudson

Spitfire

Seahawks

Tojan T28's

Pitts

Yak and Changs

Harvard Southern Knights

Kittyhawk P40

Roulette display

Hurricane

Tiger Moths

Sopwith Pup & Snipe

This is just some of the line up with many more rare and exciting flying displays.

Michael Smith will be there with Southern Sun, his world record breaking solo global circumnavigating flying boat. He will be able to personally tell you about his adventure.

We have hundreds of unique cars, bikes and military vehicles including WW1 & 2 and Vietnam war period camps.

Have a fly of our latest simulator and see how you go in IFR conditions or an emergency landing after an engine failure or land it into your favourite airport.

This is a charity event where the bulk of the proceeds go back to the community. All of the pilots, owners and support staff are volunteers and have donated their time and aircraft to support the charities. This years our main beneficiaries are Riding for the Disable and the CFA which are both worthy organisations.

Buy a ticket on line a fast track your entry and avoid the lines.

2018 Tyabb Air Show-Home

We hope to see you all there.

Jack Vevers

President - Peninsula Aero Club

Home - Peninsula Aero Club

46005704_WrapP1.JPG.57a91deca3438ed4d6b0214dd3aae5a7.JPG

The Westernport News paper gave the show some publicity today.

Don't miss the show, it may well be your only chance to see the last manufactured Mustang fly.

It was delivered to the RAAF in July 1951, and has only recently been made airworthy after almost 40 years.

Just one of the special aircraft that will be performing.

If coming, be smart, be early and be pre-ticketed to avoid entry queue delay. Tickets at goo.gl/RKGSoC

Cheers

Ian

Hi VevThe only one it seems I can make it too and I’m heading to Port Macquarie in the caravan in my 2 weeks offDamn been missing everything since I started back rotational work in the desert again

Sorry you won't be there Alf ... haven't seen you over on the Saturday BBQ for a while either .. about time you came for another visit.

Sorry you won't be there Alf ... haven't seen you over on the Saturday BBQ for a while either .. about time you came for another visit.

That is on the cards soon JackMaybe next trip home from work when I get back in to it

Damn caravanning is taking up my flying time

Alf

This will be a great event...hope it goes well for you guys.

Thanks Ian and thanks for helping us promote it on here too

Guest Guest

Went there once as a young man back in the 70's I think, never been back since. Only been to Avalon air show once, rarely go to air shows yet I've been driving planes for nearly 40 yrs. hope the WX is good for those going

The Vampire is missing? That's a shame....

No Vampire in the display this year but we will have 2 of them on ground display. One being the rare single seater interceptor and the other the twin.