Watts Bridge breakfast on Sunday

rdarby

Yes a big decision now...Watts Bridge breakfast or Wondai they are having theirs on Sunday as well...the boys and girls from both clubs need to work together so this doesn't happen...now which one.... mmmmm

I would say go to the one which is organised enough to at least have their breakfast fly-in listed on aeroclub.com.au and on their website. Not even a facebook listing for Wondai. Google can't find anything and the link to their website off their facebook page shows it does not exist anymore.

That was a very good breakfast. Heaps of people and airplanes and a few helicopters. Quite a few biplanes and warbirds. I liked how they served breakfast by number so everyone got a fair share. Service was fast too. Would definitely go back. At only $10 it was very good.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Sorry I am bit late to report, we ended up going to the Wondai breakfast where there were approx 20 aircraft, the airfield looked a treat, the boys out there have done a great job maintaining the place. The breakfast itself was very good, maybe not quite as good as Watts Bridge but very nice just the same and the people there are very friendly and easy to talk to, which is very nice.

All in all I would highly recommend the breakfast and the facilities and I will definitely go to the next one.. ?