The Never Ending Story

Admin

........... all of the Magnificentti Stupendatti Moderatti.

"Hey Turdster" said Mitch as they sat around the camp(NTTIAWWT)fire outnumbering the mob on the eastern side of the strip, "Talking about the MSM reminds me of a joke ........ What is the difference between the people in a Gulfstream Geez and By-Cricky 550, or a Ben Tley, or a Corvette, or a Lightwing ..... and an Echidna?"

"I don't know" responded the TurdBoy.

"Well" answered Mitch "With an Echidna, the plicks or on the outside."

"Tee Hee" sniggered AndySh@@Coughs, who didn't own any of those (but had swerved a few times to run over Echidnas), however in his defence he said "But I only ............

Guest Andys@coffs

ran over as many as it took to work out that Tyres vs Echidna was not as one sided as might have been thought.

In fact from a scores perspective it was 2 echidnas dead vs 4 tyres dead....which at the end of the day suggested that in life it was best to avoid plicks as much as possible.......

which might be well why natfry was seemingly drawing less of a crowd each year..... Andy asked the gang "Are there more plicks at Natfry now than in the past?" which resulted in a long pregnant pause before........

.......Handles coughed and said enigmatically "Not more, just loose"

As the campfire glowed, lighting the faces of the now stranded descendants, deep concentration was evident.

"Ratfly was an important milestone in history for the Japanes people" said Honda San "It marked the scene of our grandfathers' escape from plison cramp" he continued "Who is going to talk to................?"

.......Handles coughed and said enigmatically "Not more, just loose"As the campfire glowed, lighting the faces of the now stranded descendants, deep concentration was evident.

"Ratfly was an important milestone in history for the Japanes people" said Honda San "It marked the scene of our grandfathers' escape from plison cramp" he continued "Who is going to talk to................?"

...... Tubb about his use of the words "Concentration" and "Camp" in adjoining sentences."

"He's having a go at us" observed Acki "Next he'll be using words like "sword" and "Carry Harry", he might even ask us to say the phrase "Rick a ricorice rorry" 10 times so that they can raugh at us, then the buggers will try to hold us accountable for the misdeeds of our ancestors, just like he, LatClap and AndyTheShatter did to the RAOz Board Members 15 months ago."

Andy was shattered at this disclosure "And now we have a much better Board, except because of the way the OBC ruined the joint for 5 years, now no bugger (NTTIAWWT) turns up, apart from us good-guys sitting around the fire telling spooky stories."

Latty put a torch under his chin and most of the attendees got a fright (Andy even sh@inhiscampchair@Temora) ............. "It was a cold and stormy night" Latty said "And the Captain turned to the 1st Officer (while at their assigned cruising level and with the autopilot engaged but while still keeping a good lookout) and said "Tell me a tale", and this is the tale that he told ................ "It was a cold and stormy night & the Captain turned to the 1st Officer and said "Tell me a tale", and this is the tale that he told ................ "It was a cold and stormy night & the Captain turned to the 1st Officer and said "Tell me a tale", and this is the tale that he told ................ "It was a cold and stormy night & the Captain turned to the 1st Officer and said "Tell me a tale", and this is the tale that he told ................ "It was a cold and stormy night & the Captain turned to the 1st Officer and said "Tell me a tale", and this is the tale that he told ................ "It was a cold and stormy night & the Captain turned to the 1st Officer and said "Tell me a tale", and this is the tale that he told ................ "It was a cold and stormy night & the Captain turned to the 1st Officer and said "Tell me a tale", and this is the tale that he told ................

"I think I have heard that tale before, about 2 minutes ago" said Mitch "It was at the ............

.....2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 meetings, and was pinched from the British TV Series (NTTIAWWT) "Are You Being Served" when Mr Grace used to come out and say "You've all done very well", but this time the room had been deserted, all except for one little......................

.....2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 meetings, and was pinched from the British TV Series (NTTIAWWT) "Are You Being Served" when Mr Grace used to come out and say "You've all done very well", but this time the room had been deserted, all except for one little......................

...... bloke.

It was lob rruwerran ricking a ricorise rorry, before he ..........

...... bloke. 

It was lob rruwerran ricking a ricorise rorry, before he ..........

came out from behind the hangar, where he had been constructing toy Thrusters out of sticks and grass, steppped on an echidna, and slid across the strip. "Woo Hoo!" said Hy Undai. "Aww, he's not here is he?" asked Ssan Yong plaintively. "At least he tells a better story thanLatty's leitelative cockpit dlibble" said Great, who had been set right by...

.......Yamaha San and Datsun-Dunlop out in the shadows.

Just then there was movement in the grass and out stepped a jovial gentleman who said "Good evening Fellas, I'm from CASA, could you have your ramps ready for me to check............................"

........ & at that, there was an indecent haste by those around the camp (NTTIAWWT) fire to face Mecca (NTTIAWWT) and bend-over (NTTIAWWT) to expose their ..........

........ & at that, there was an indecent haste by those around the camp (NTTIAWWT) fire to face Mecca (NTTIAWWT) and bend-over (NTTIAWWT) to expose their ..........

running shoes to a good grip on the grass, and they were off! Like Ratty's socks at the end of a hot day ...

running shoes to a good grip on the grass, and they were off! Like Ratty's socks at the end of a hot day ...

....... or Bob's jocks at the end of a hot T'womb-a day, or any possum within earshot of Tubb's joint, they were ......

... but after a few hundred metres the years of grain fed steak and French wines began to tell on the descendants.

"Who's got some money?" asked Honda San "I'll buy us car"

He disappeared into the next farm gate and came out with a rusty 1 tonne tray blowing a large cloud of blue smoke

As it got closer, Suzuki started tl laugh "It DATSUN!" he said "whayt a heap of CLAP!"

But it was transport and they climbed aboard bound for Cowra where..............

... but after a few hundred metres the years of grain fed steak and French wines began to tell on the descendants."Who's got some money?" asked Honda San "I'll buy us car"

He disappeared into the next farm gate and came out with a rusty 1 tonne tray blowing a large cloud of blue smoke

As it got closer, Suzuki started tl laugh "It DATSUN!" he said "whayt a heap of CLAP!"

But it was transport and they climbed aboard bound for Cowra where..............

..... they could blend back in.

At this, Andysh@blue-lights because ......

Guest Andys@coffs

The CASA guy was hopping mad....which explained why he didn't catch them, hopping as a mode of transport was far slower than running and marginally slower than the mighty Dato and all he could do as they disappeared into the distance was foam at the mouth something about strict riabirity.......

Now it came to be known that none of those that had done a bolter was a member of RosAus, preferring instead to offer words of encouragement from the sidelines, just like the two old men in the Muppets. However as a result of the CASA hopping debacle there was moves afoot by CASA to impose about $500k pa of additional obligations on the members of RosAus to ensure that membership numbers were tattooed on a human surface suitable in size to be viewed from 50ft when a member " around the camp (NTTIAWWT) fire to face Mecca (NTTIAWWT) and bend-over (NTTIAWWT) to expose their" whatever it was that they exposed!!

"We'll want a Rump Management System drawn up and approved in advance and a Rump manager appointed to ensure full compliance.....in fact we think we want a Runp Factors endorsement......" which of course had the RosAus board all steamed up except for.........

....Madge from the CWA who had shot through with the purse and was now..............

..... right seat of the other Madge's Lightwing about to give him a quick .....

....propwash, gear scratch, aileron flutter and (just for Planey), rudder alignment, but............

they'd forgotten about the GulfStleam, which had continued to climb to over 45,000 ft before all on board passed out. It was now a mindless robot bent on destruction - rather like Ratty when he ran out of beer - and was approaching the Lightwing... fast! meantimes, Ben Tley reached out his hand and grasped...

..... Madge's CWA badge by mistake, pricking his finger on the pin.....

..... and as Ahlox (who could always see the deviant side of any discussion) said "That's preferable to pinning his finger on Madge's ...............

...........clevis (avref), where.................

....... it was held in place by an aircraft grade (AvRef) stainless steel split-pin that was inserted through a body piercing (NTTIAWWT) in his ............

....... it was held in place by an aircraft grade (AvRef) stainless steel split-pin that was inserted through a body piercing (NTTIAWWT) in his ............

left nipple, which was also cad plated. However, back in the Lightwing, confusion reigned, as the wake turbulence from the Gulfstleam forced the Lightwing into an uncontrollabe roll. "Roll with it baby" said Madge, who though Ben wanted...

.... to stay clear of wake turbulence was too polite to make his thoughts known. The little Rightwing went into what resembled a barrel roll, then a flat spin, then nose down with a rending crunching of timers dope and...."Waaaait for eeeeet, Waaaait for eeeeeit" said CWA Madge in the best RAA instructor tradition "I know what I'm doing, I'me a very safe pilot who takes no chances, or......"

.... to stay clear of wake turbulence was too polite to make his thoughts known. The little Rightwing went into what resembled a barrel roll, then a flat spin, then nose down with a rending crunching of timers dope and...."Waaaait for eeeeet, Waaaait for eeeeeit" said CWA Madge in the best RAA instructor tradition "I know what I'm doing, I'me a very safe pilot who takes no chances, or......"

you could say I'm always ahead of the aircraft - not hard in a Lightwing... NOW!"; and she hauled back on the stick, blushed, said "oops" and thrust it fowards while booting the rudder; but Ben was back in the "boot" behind the seats, swigging from a bottle of Scotch, and the extra inertia defeated Madge's attempt to recover the aeroplane. Ssan and Hy were at the top of the half-disassembled ferris wheel when Ssan looked behind Hy and said "Oh ***k", and dropped his end of the pipe, which hauled Hy hither. Just then the Lightwing hit the ferris, which spun around a half-turn and flipped the aeroplane back onto the runway, right way up, facing fowards. There was a graceful spray of descendants from the ferris frame...