Rudder trim tab

That's one of the major reasons why I built my own.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to build my own.  Time is my enemy.  I could start it, but it would be 2030 before I would finish!  LOL!

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to build my own.  Time is my enemy.  I could start it, but it would be 2030 before I would finish!  LOL!

Birddog : All that thee wishes for will be thin (on delivering up your first born child) Na ! seriously though, I am the agent for ATEC aircraft in Australia. All of their aircraft are available, to the skint/economy minded, as ultra quick build kits. Ideal for the aspiring aviator short on build time.

With all the bits on hand (engine, avionics, wiring, plumbing) the airframe is almost a plug a play to a finished aircraft - could be flying within a week of delivery.

Check out the Au & Czech web sites for performance info.

I  advised a high degree of scepticism when reading/listening to manufacturers/owners performance claims for their aircraft. The "sexier" looking the aircraft, the tendency toward inflated claims.

Look carefully at aircraft weight/fuel flow/rpm/ claimed endurance for a given tank capacity - does it all  "fit" together logicly or do some figures just "not compute" ???  

Finally how the aircraft you are "looking at" compares with the independently verified performance of the World speed record holder powered by Rotax 912 ULS (100 hp) - Soneri VH-SGS  

If you want an interactive spreadsheet options/price list contact me or Dexter - All pricing in Eu so subject to exchange rate.

Good looking aircraft man!  What's the price point?

BirdDog -  You will find contact details http://www.atecplanes.com.au/faeta.htm - Request a price/options spread sheet for kit Zephyrs & Faetas. This will allow you to select the options you want with the price (in Eu) coming up automatically.

BirdDog - I see you have asked for/received the ATEC aircraft price/options spread sheets -

On one point I have erred: The 600 kg MTOW allowance,  I mentioned, refers to Faeta aircraft fitted with wing tanks.  Faeta & Zephyr aircraft fitted with fuselage tanks, have a 544 kg MTPW limit