This Is Simple Flying At It’s Best :-)

jackc

looks good.  i am  getting an aerochute for the same reason, easy to store and can fly out of reasonably small areas. will have the jab to go places and the chute just for fun on calm mornings.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, jackc said:

An then, just image the machine the Part 103 ‘Dingo’  now this would be fun 🙂 

https://youtu.be/UmKW9ajxQ3k

Have you looked at the aircraft approved for flying in Australia, and advertised in Australian publications?

I get the impression that FAA FAR Part 103 is not well received by RAAus and any approvals would be difficult from brief conversations I have had,  MONEY would be a big part of anything.  There are companies advertising in Australia and I have enquired with them.  However they keep no stock of kits etc, It’s a hurry up and take a long wait of you want something and they just lay down what people can do, can’t do and I get the impression IF I managed to buy one of their kits they would immediately run off and  tell  RAAus that I got one.

Australia is a nation of snitchers and dobbers on people who are different and innovative unless they are making money from something. Everything is mainly about money.  Aviation is no different, sadly.  For years I have been breaking rules modifying my own vehicles without approvals and never crashed or died.

Wether my cars have the magical blue mod plate for Qld makes no difference to me. What the ear does not hear, the eye does not see, the heart does not grieve 🙂  Hint…..my home made LP GAs  injection system for Diesels works great., but illegal!!

For me illegal is a sick bird 🙂 

Bring on Part 103, wether The regulators like it or not……just get out there and FLY legal or not 🙂 

• Like 2
  • Agree 2