alternative fuel pump for Rotax 912ULS

danny_galaga

I was put onto them by another guy who is running them. I have fitted these to 2 new engines and they fit perfectly..hopefully after this weekend I can tell you if at least one of them works when I start the engine on this rebuilt big bore kit engine

• Informative 1

27 minutes ago, Kyle Communications said:

I was put onto them by another guy who is running them. I have fitted these to 2 new engines and they fit perfectly..hopefully after this weekend I can tell you if at least one of them works when I start the engine on this rebuilt big bore kit engine

Looking forward to hearing more 🙂

I may buy one or two and store in my garage for the next five year replacement. 

Could easily be a shelf life regarding the diaphragm. For automotive work that would never be mentioned. The Bodies are usually Diemetal with high zinc content and age. (Buckle and go brittle).    Advantage is you can cast the threads and other detail.  Nev

5 minutes ago, facthunter said:

Could easily be a shelf life regarding the diaphragm. For automotive work that would never be mentioned. The Bodies are usually Diemetal with high zinc content and age. (Buckle and go brittle).    Advantage is you can cast the threads and other detail.  Nev

Yes, that has crossed my mind, that the rubber might perish just sitting there. I will investigate. My garage is cooler than my house, so heat shouldn't be an issue