Headset Jacks

Thanks Bob.

Microair M760, which I don't think has a built in intercom (happy to be corrected!)

I'd like to put the jacks on the centre front of the baggage area, but having just installed the seat cushions there's no room between them there.  So will have to be on the baggage area "floor" just aft of the seats.  I definitely want them in the middle as opposed to the outside, as you said for ingress/egress you're not getting tangled in leads.

Does the M760 have VOX mode? Is that not intercom? I'm no expert on this but others here will know.

Maybe consider putting the jacks in baggage front centre roof as per the South Africans: they are practical outfit, much of what they do makes sense.

• Like 1

BTW yesterday I installed a FUNKE  ZATR833S in a friend's aircraft.
It is superb ! easy to setup, everything is controllable, adjustable from the panel, wiring it is highly adaptable, real nice kit . good ext audio input options, adjustable sidetone level s indpenendent of mic gains etc  dont forget to set it to 25k channel spacing once installed. 

sounds good on air, also.

https://www.ozpilot.com.au/product/funke-zatr833s-vhf-transceiver/?utm_source=Google Shopping&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Ozpilot Products&gclid=CjwKCAiA1fqrBhA1EiwAMU5m_0bZoX14nmGoZrjP0sMxGlTzcim12-uPIdLPcLhAhz692YI7X07znhoCq1MQAvD_BwE

• Informative 1