Tools and Stuff - Best way to Recycle?

I have  tools and various bits of aircraft kit left over from a build. Ranging from rivets to AN hardware and fasteners, clecos and some aircraft specific parts. A few tools are valuable.

Whats the best way to recycle this stuff? Ebay is a possibility but a chore. Traceability would be an issue for certified aircraft. Suggestions requested.

4 minutes ago, walrus said:

I have  tools and various bits of aircraft kit left over from a build. Ranging from rivets to AN hardware and fasteners, clecos and some aircraft specific parts. A few tools are valuable.

Whats the best way to recycle this stuff? Ebay is a possibility but a chore. Traceability would be an issue for certified aircraft. Suggestions requested.

post here in classifieds to give members at look at what you have for sale.  I have sold through this site.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

Yep, bung the list on here. I’m in need of some clecos, and who knows what else you have might be of interest?

• Agree 1

If you can't get rid of it, put it all in a box with a 'free' sign on it and put it out on the nature strip in front of your house.

After two days when it's still there, swap the sign for one that says '$50 for the lot'. It should disappear in a few hours...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1