RA-Aus Magazine

Hi folks

Just wondering if anyone else failed to get there April edition of the RAA Mag. I didn't get my edition, and nor did another fellow I know. I ended up ringing the office in Canberra and now they are sending me one. But I am wonder if anyone else found themselves in the same situation, or perhaps there was just a mailing glitch with my mag.

Friarpuk

mine doesnt usually arrive until the second week of the month, but i understand that they get the ones to the stands before they send them to members, doesnt worry me too much, just as long as i get my fix once a month

Guest David C
got mine .... and I think it was fairly early too

Likewise .... and the May edition arrived today too :thumb_up:

Dave C

Since late last year, my copy has been coming through in the third week of each month. Twelve months ago it was coming through in the first week. Something has changed in the distribution method since that time. Still, I enjoy reading it when it comes.

Guest aircraft1

Mine is the same recently, either it doesnt arrive or it comes in WEEKS after the newsagents. Having said that >> sometines i get 2 copies ??

My only problem with the late arrival, is that if you are keeping an eye out for a second hand aircraft, the chances are if it is a bargain it will be gone by the time you get the mag halfway through the month.

Surely as members we should be getting it earlier or at least the same time as the general public. Not 2-3 weeks later.