Interview for job with CASA

planedriver

A man was being interviewed for a job with CASA."Were you in the service?" asked the interviewer."Yes, I was a Marine," responded the applicant."Did you see any active duty?""I was in Vietnam for 2 years and I have a partial disability.""May I ask what happened?""Well, I had a grenade go off between my legs and I lost both testicles.""You're hired. You can start Monday at 10 am."The somewhat surprised applicant asked, "When does everyone else start? I don't want any preferential treatment because of my disability.""Everyone else starts at 7 o'clock, but I should be honest with you," explained the interviewer. "Nothing gets done before 10 o'clock because we just sit and scratch our nuts trying to decide what to do first."

Guest airsick

I think this thread has run its course. Its sad, long, bad joke of a course. I am not sure how many bad jokes I can take, it is driving me nuts...

006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Well, not a joke but I am back in Melb after spending the day in "lovely" Canberra - had my interview with CASA at 10am so everything was go 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Guest airsick
Well, not a joke but I am back in Melb after spending the day in "lovely" Canberra - had my interview with CASA at 10am so everything was go 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

It was lovely. Blue skies, light puffy clouds, gentle winds. Even went for a fly out to Cootamundra this afternoon. Don't be so sarcastic about Canberra. 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif

Now Melbourne however. I was there the other week for 10 days and it was cold, wet, windy. Yeah, really lovely, can't wait to get back there soon... :)

If you got the job, then we would have a field day with "turn to the dark side" jokes...

My old CFI, Matt Ford at Air Shepparton is now with CASA... and he certainly cops it! from his old crew!

Bit of a bugger though, geez, talk about bloody brilliant instructor.

Ben

Guest airsick
Airsick. You say you were in Melbourne for a week, 10 days. It only seems like 10 days, actually a week is 7 days, except in Melbourne.

I meant that I was there a few weeks back for about 10 days. But I like the gist of your post. It felt like 2 weeks. :)