Gone Solo

Guest watto

Yeh ha, well guys I had my first solo yesterday and it took 25.1 hrs over 18 weeks. I could have done it in a fraction of the time if I had gone to coral coast air academy in the first place but that was a lesson in its self.

It was a great feeling to look over and see an empty seat next to me for the first time and with minimum fuel and no passenger the 230's performance was awesome! I cannot wait to get into navs now but it was certainly worth the wait.

Watto;)

Well done Watto :thumb_up: - shame you had a few problems early on. 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif Good idea to share your early frustrations on the forums. :thumb_up: Make it cryptic to save your bottom. i_dunno Most of us can read between the lines. :big_grin::big_grin:

regards

:big_grin::big_grin:

Thanks big Pete, all the support I recieved here from you guys has been amazing and will not be forgotton, I am now aware that carma has taken its due course with my early training experience and just proves that good things come to people who try to help others and the reverse for the opportunists in this world, it make take a while to come back around but it always does.

Merry Christmas to all and a happy and safe new year (2009 is going to be a good one, I can feel it in the air and hear it in the tree's here at home:yin_yan:)

Watto

Congratulations Tony.

Now I suppose we can look forward to seeing you doing a cross country to Rodds Bay.

Give me a ring or PM me if you are coming. Remember all circuits on West side of strip and 31 is usually preferred unless tail wind is 10kts as it is uphill.

Have a good Christmas.

Yes thanks Ian, I will be back to Bundy next week for a couple of days of solo and Nav training and will see you guys very soon!

Have a good one!!!!

Watto