Suitable Punishment

skeptic36

Hi all,

I need suggestions for a suitable punishment for my children ! :hittinghead:

This morning Alf Jessup landed his Airborne XT912 at my place, while there my kids rode past on their horses and gave it a good look over. After Alf took off the kids came back, unable to hide the awe in thier voices saying "wow his is nice" and then with unbridled disgust "yeah it makes yours look a bit scummy dad" 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif

Now does this look 'scummy' to you?

1_000_0216.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Aww come on Merv thats a bit harsh mate.

So what do you call a real aeroplane then?? one with stick and rudder eh lol.

Well if my memory serves me right the wright brothers aircraft may have had a stick and rudder so to speak but it looked more like a kite than a plane with a wooden frame covered in fabric, and to me a trike does infact look more like a kite than a so called modern airplane plus it has a fabric covering so I do believe a real aeroplane like the first one that flew looks nothing like a Jabby so I think us trikers infact might be closer to a REAL plane than you may think.lol:thumb_up:.

Bill,

Tell the rider of the cans of PAL on legs that from 500ft no one can tell the difference between your's and mine especially if they are partially deaf, lol, also tell them that when the cans of PAL are done they won't be going too the PAL pegigree dog food factory they will be going to the chum factory.

Cheers

Alf

quite dissapointed..only one bite..006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif...

Im only stirring.. I used to play in bands and we'd always hassle the drumma's.. saying thimgs like, drummas can often be found in the company of muscisians..

Ps...i'd never accuse the jab's of being a real aeroplane...lol:laugh:006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif:thumb_up:

Guest Maj Millard

I think they just wanted a ride in it !!...........kids.........and Motzartmerv...carefull, I used to be a drummer in an earlier life,.....actually a 'percussionist' to you, which beat the hell out of being a 'peanist'.

Eh Merv,

If you were thinking my post was one the bite you got it wrong, I was taking the mickey out of you, hope you don't think your the only stirrer in the world as I can run with the best of them like yourself.

And I wouldn't knock the Jabs as I think they are by far the best value ultralight (real looking aeroplane) you can buy anywhere in the world;)

Cheers

Alf

Lol alf.. good onya mate..:thumb_up:

I love the way people refer to real acft as being more like the wright flier...

Have you seen the first ever computer??..looks a little different to the thing you are sitting in front of ill tell ya... does that mean your computer is inlike a REAL one??006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif;)

Call it what you will mate, it was a bite...hehe:laugh:

cheers

Three thoughts:

- I agree that kites look a lot like the Flyer. Most of the rest of us have moved on in the last few decades.

- Any means of transport with a mind of it's own is not to be trusted!

- Drummers have their uses, for instance, suppose you need to know if the stage is level. Look at the drummer, if he's drooling out of both sides of his mouth then it is definitely level.