Jonathon Livingstone Seagull

This book and the themes expressed in its pages have had the most profound influence on me throughout my life...it was the first book I remember reading. It is about a Seagull who lives for the joy of flight.

If you have not read it here is your chance...and don't be scared...you will be finished in less than an hour...

LINK REMOVED - PLEASE BUY THE BOOK

slarti

Here is a link to a book review...

http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/b/richard-bach/jonathan-livingston-seagull.htm

and just to get you in the mood to feel the amazing majesty of the story here is a link to some footage from the movie featuring the beautiful music of Neil Diamond...

I am sure many of you would already be aware of the amazing words of aviator Richard Bach...but for those of you who are not...enjoy.

...be.

...lets begin with level flight.

I just got around to checking your link (busy long weekend here) and discovered that the link was to a full pirated version of the book. We cannot condone links to illegal material, and copyright laws should be fully respected on this site.

I read the book many years ago, and I highly recommend it to all. Do yourself a favour, go out and buy the book. At least borrow it from a friend (every second person has it - it was on the best-seller list for 2 years) or a library.

Cheers,

Ross

Have read the book, as well as most others by Richard Bach.

Was also made as a movie back in 1973 :ah_oh:(yes, they even had talkies back then!).

Can now be found as a DVD with a bit of hunting...

Arthur.