Strange odour in hangar ?

Guest Maj Millard

Guest Maj Millard

Strange odour of crushed cockroaches in my hangar this morning. Any ideas how to get rid of it ?.......more beer.....??........................................................024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Guest Maj Millard

No just two good beers, but did enjoy the game....it's a pride thing you know.......Funny thing is that same smell has come back at the same time of the year now, four years in a row !!........................................................024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Guest Brett Campany

Ouch..... I'll keep my allegiances to myself then! hahahaha.

I didn't get to watch the game, had my ceiling fall in due to rain yesterday arvo....glad I didn't see it now.

And only 2 beers Major? That's not like you.

Guest Brett Campany
I can understand the odour if there was a Tecnam in the hangar.Oh wait, wrong thread.

bwahahahaha

perhaps the jab saw the technam coming and had a small loss of vital odouriferous fluids.

Each year at my place there is a nasty whiff of decay it turns out to be an accumulation of grass grub beetle bodies that have been attracted to a combination of moisture in the spouting leaf trap and the adjacent street lamp. I'd suggest looking for possible moist spots in guttering etc and check for similar nasties.

Davidh

You mexicans might not have picked up on this, but the cockroaches are a reference to the NSW team getting their lacklustre bums handed to them by the Qld team in the second (and as it turned out deciding) game of the State of Origin Rugby League series - the "greatest stage in the world for our great game" I think the commentator called it.

They certainly stank.

Guest Orion

Lads

I was there and it was tragic.

I've waited all this time to see a bloody origin match live and thats the best they can come up with.

The better team won but neither of them should be pleased with how they played.

All the tries were soft and the handlingby both sides was woeful.

Looked more like a game of AFL

If you get the smell of the losers in your hangar, be thankful that the cane toads won. The smell of dead cane toads is something you will not forget in a hurry.

AFL??...isn't that that game with the four poles at each end of a few acres of paddock??... the games go all day long, there's no decernable rules and every time a player starts to run with the ball he throws it away and picks it back up again... isn't it THAT game??006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Federal Court Ruling from the Sydney Morning Herald, Australia.

A seven year old boy was at the centre of a courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him.

The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with the child custody law and regulations requiring that family unity be maintained to the degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him.

After two recesses to check legal references and confer with child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the NSW State of Origin team, whom the boy firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

AFL??... every time a player starts to run with the ball he throws it away and picks it back up again... isn't it THAT game??006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Not to mention their so called tackles are a bunch of men in tight shorts jumping on each others backs like a teenage mosh pit at a hanson concert;)

Quote: Not to mention their so called tackles are a bunch of men in tight shorts jumping on each others backs like a teenage mosh pit at a hanson concert;)

What's this Pauline doing concerts...mosh pits...bugger...must have missed something..please explain!!:confused:

State of Origin? what's all that about?!!?:confused:

Didn't even know it was on until a friend told me we won!

Sorry to all you Sport fans, but I just can't keep up with all of that frivolous stuff:laugh: