Flight plan blank sheets.

flying dog

Guys, I will look into the downloads section problems next week as I think it has something to do with the server download limit.

Busy with the new site amendments at the moment and I hope to go live with it this weekend

aah off topic but was wondering how the new site was progressingthanks for the update.:thumb_up:

Ray

Going really well - currently populating the pages with data and I hope that we will be changing over on Friday afternoon evening.

Yesterday I have released it to First Class members for comment and nothing has been mentioned as yet.

Most of this site is moving to the .org extension so it will be http://www.recreationalflying.com

There is a completely new site being developed that is dedicated to Australia which will replace this site having the .com.au extension but the two sites have seamless integration so there is nothing to worry about. However, the only issue I have at the moment is that the two sites will have separate registrations and logins but this will only be for a short time. I need to move the sites before I can start working on the single login.

After that is done and the two sites are all tidied up I will add the TV station etc enhancements.

After that two more sites are being developed - one for the US and one for the UK at:

http://www.recreationalflying.us and http://www.recreationalflying.co.uk.

Why? Because landing a Jabiru in a cross wind is the same what ever country you are in, changing the brakes on a Tecnam is also the same and replacing the skins on a Thruster is the same whether you are in Australia, the US, the UK etc. BUT the biggest benefit is that one global site will see more recreational pilots from all around the world coming together helping each other without being turned away due to all the Australian content, tools, RAAus news etc which will be all on the dedicated Australian site.

The menu on the left stays the same on both sites and will have "Australia", "Us" and "Uk" added to it. Clicking on "Australia" will open the Australian home page and all pages there look and feel the same as here - and they all have the same left menu as here. If you are on the Australian site reading about things like RAAus News or the Weather you just click "Forums" on the left menu as you do now to go to the Forums which are on the Global site.

Simple and SO MUCH MORE HELP AND INFORMATION FOR ALL!!!

See attached image of the Aircraft Page.

I really hope that you will all find it a great enhancement

1.jpg.d9ca1f5b5af92b753e8c6e019ce12c77.jpg