Hi

Kiwi

Hello, I thought I had better introduce myself.

I started flying in GA 1995 and after 120 hours I converted to the AUF,

now with over 950 hours I almost have the hang of it (I might get right in the next 1500 hours)

My purpose in life is to annoy “Cloudsuck” as I fly a Drifter

Guest Cloudsuck
Hello, I thought I had better introduce myself.I started flying in GA 1995 and after 120 hours I converted to the AUF,

now with over 950 hours I almost have the hang of it (I might get right in the next 1500 hours)

My purpose in life is to annoy “Cloudsuck” as I fly a Drifter

Hey Kiwi, welcome to the forum. Just for the record, you annoy me even when you don't fly the Drifter 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Guest Cloudsuck
G-day Kiwi,great to see another drifter driver on board.If you need help with "cloudsuck" let me know,

Oh yeah, look at all the drifter boys come out of the woodwork now. Around here, we call Drifter's 'Sheep' because they are slow and ugly and Kiwi's love them....

hay bro you need to change your to "driftersuck" or maybe "kiwi's who fly drifter's suck"

just kidding. Are you going to Boonah this weekend.

Guest Cloudsuck
hay bro you need to change your to "driftersuck" or maybe "kiwi's who fly drifter's suck"just kidding. Are you going to Boonah this weekend.

Yeah, I'll see you tomorrow (and the next day). Oh and it's pronounced Drufter bro...

Oh yeah, look at all the drifter boys come out of the woodwork now. Around here, we call Drifter's 'Sheep' because they are slow and ugly and Kiwi's love them....

Hope you Boonah boys get good weather this weekend. I'm still in Cairns for a few weeks,might drop into Boonah on way home. How is the new engine going Kiwi?

Around here, we call Drifter's 'Sheep' because they are slow and ugly and Kiwi's love them....[/quote.Yeah but we can see where we`re going.:thumb_up:

Hey guys,watch out for all those other ones,most of them can`t see through those windscreens.006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Kiwi.

Guest Cloudsuck
Around here, we call Drifter's 'Sheep' because they are slow and ugly and Kiwi's love them....[/quote.Yeah but we can see where we`re going.:thumb_up:

Hey guys,watch out for all those other ones,most of them can`t see through those windscreens.006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

098_welcome.gif.81ff07d492568199326e4f64f78d7bc6.gif Kiwi.

LOL... and we can usually tell the Drfter drivers, when they smile they have bugs in their teeth. 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

LOL... and we can usually tell the Drfter drivers, when they smile they have bugs in their teeth. 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Well at least Drifter drivers have something to smile about 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif.

Frank.

I take it that you use to fly out of Hoxton Park. I used to fly with McIntyre aviation in the late 90's, they were trying to close it down back then.