Admin!! Access to this forum via iPhone app

Guest Brett Campany

Guest Brett Campany

I've just stumbled across this application for iPhone, it's called Tapatalk and it allows iPhone users to easily access their favourite online forums via their iPhone without having to go through the Safari browser.

All it requires is for the Admin to allow access of the site through here.

Tapatalk - Online Community at your fingertips!

I've already checked out the application, it is $3.99 but I reckon it's worth it.

Idea's, thoughts and Admin's response?

Guest Brett Campany

Cheers Ross, that's great!

Ed's also on his way over from WA for the meeting, looking forward to hearing about what's happening!

• 1 year later...

Tapatalk costs money to view the site whereas you can see the site for free on a phone etc...the other issue with Tapatalk is it was with the old forum software but even then I would have to pay them some stupid amount of money per year to include everything that the site has in their app...plus every time I added a new section I would have to pay them again

Tapatalk costs money to view the site whereas you can see the site for free on a phone etc...the other issue with Tapatalk is it was with the old forum software but even then I would have to pay them some stupid amount of money per year to include everything that the site has in their app...plus every time I added a new section I would have to pay them again

ah ok fair enough.. i wasnt aware that the site would have to pay... no worries :)

Ian... I reckon you could write your own Android app for the site... would come in very handy. Hint hint...045_beg.gif.b05ea876053438dae8f282faacd973d1.gif101_thank_you.gif.0bf9113ab8c9fe9c7ebb42709fda3359.gif

Now there's a thought...I just have to organise some 48hr days mate :big_grin: