RBAR Matt Hall No.3 in the world

Guest Cloudsuck

Guest Cloudsuck

While a lot of Aussies were watching some football game, Aussie Matt Hall became number 3 in the world in the Red Bull Air Race in his first year of competition.

Thats fantastic, i hope he gets recognition here in Australia, i mean good sponsorship, thrown his way. Did you guys know he flies ultralights as well (source -interveiw with him in Australian Flying Magazine a while back).

Performance.

He has done well in a short time. Good luck to him, though luck is not really what it is about.Some golfer once said something like; The more I practice, the luckier I get at golf. Takes drive and aptitude too. Nev.

Guest Qwerty
Come on guys. I agree, aeroplane stuff rules, but we must lead a balanced life. Congrats to the STORM

Mick

A "balanced life"....... Not only do I fly, for some balance, I also watch aircraft and I watch flying on TV AND on Youtube.

:thumb_up:

The Red Bull Air Race is being shown on TV on Friday night at 7:30pm local don't remember what channel.Cheers

Hi tangocharlie-i have the highlights on at 6.00pm qld time according to the sunday mail TV guide.(one HD ) I guess re better check at both times just in case one of the advertise times is incorrect. Cheers