Who is going to Natfly 2010?

Yep well I will be there from Thursday to Sunday Morning. Wanting to promote my Avionics Service business. Hope to see you all there. And I will be loitering in Ians tent if the the coffee free.

Jim

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest watto

Hey people, Watto and the copilot will be there, hope to arrive mid afternoon Thursday and depart early Monday to head off to Mittagong to catch up with my old mum before heading back to CQ.

Hope to catch up with a few of you, my mobile is 0412 239134 if anyone is interested in a coffee and a chat.

Yep all organised - took lotto and been to church to pray for weather, lawns mowed, wifes been obeyed and works up to date- BRING IT ON! Should have a gaggle of half a dozen SE Qld pilots motoring down Thursday Friday- watch out for us , well be the roudy ones!!

BRING IT ON! Should have a gaggle of half a dozen SE Qld pilots motoring down Thursday Friday- watch out for us , well be the roudy ones!!

Same here... basically everything is ready, just got to pick up the aircraft on wednesday and pack, ready for a departure on thursday morning.

Roudy is probably an understatement Neil... 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

Ps. Jack, that to me sounds like a good idea. :thumb_up:

:thumb_up:G,Day Pete,Ian,Ross and all the other Forum members that I haven't met:nerd: I will be there Thurs, Fri, leaving Sat hope to meet as many of you as I can.011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif Cheers Geoff. from Mildura ( Not the Rat );)

Pardon the ignorance, first time to attend a Natfly.... is there an entrance fee to get in?

Nope she's all free for attendance.

Camping over night has a small fee though.

Thanks for the quick reply Tomo. I've just read your post that you're taking the J120 along. I've never seen one in person, I look forward to seeing your one and perhaps take some photos if you don't mind?

G'day Moy, no worries, that is what we're here for. :thumb_up:

You sure can take pictures of the 120 if you wish, I'll show you around it if I'm there at the time too. It isn't my aircraft, but a mates from up here, hiring it off him to come down, but he won't mind I'm sure! :big_grin:

There'll be a few 120's there I think. The one I'm in is 24-5317, and it has my username on the side, so you can't miss it!!! :clown::clown:

Thanks for the quick reply Tomo. I've just read your post that you're taking the J120 along. I've never seen one in person, I look forward to seeing your one and perhaps take some photos if you don't mind?

Moy

If Jabiru are there and set up like they have been in the past, all you will have to do is ask them and they'll take you for a fly in one.

It is great fun.

Regards Geoff

MoyIf Jabiru are there and set up like they have been in the past, all you will have to do is ask them and they'll take you for a fly in one.

It is great fun.

Regards Geoff

Wow, is that how it works.... my gosh i am drooling already.

Wow, is that how it works.... my gosh i am drooling already.

You will see aircraft being demonstrated continually over the weekend.

There was a Foxbat at Narromine last year that was in constant use, and the Jabiru's are the same.

All you need to do is look like a seriouly interested buyer.

We can't make it - it is a bit too far this year which means we would only get there for Sat and then have to leave for the 2 days back (we would be in a "proper" aircraft). Hoping the Northern Fly-in happens in Qld on Queens Birthday weekend.

I had a fly in one of Jabiru's exhibits some Natfly ago - couldn't see out, couldn't reach anything but got measured up for a tailor made job - they are pretty accommodating with that kind of thing. Unfortunately it would be divorce if I got one now as my Chief Pilot & PIC doesn't like them - jealousy I think - I can stand under the wings while he can only look over them.

Best wishes to all who get there - only wish I could too.

Sue

Guest Decca

Yes Steve, Trade Site 82 & 83 on P19 of the Natfly supplement in this month's magazine, along with lots of other info.

Regards, Decca.024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

PS Drat, Destiny Rules!!

Guest Decca

Bad News

Unfortunately, due to very difficult personal circumstances, BigPete has had to advise me that he cannot possibly attend Natfly 2010.

Before you ask, please allow Peter to let you all know in his own time, as I am sure he will.

Pete was to be my personal pilot tomorrow, a deal which he wanted to keep hush-hush as I was supposed to be his "to be announced on arrival" Very Important Passenger. However I'll get there, thanks to Peter himself, as Px in a 4-seater Piper.

Peter seems to still have his sense of humor, however, because he wants me to pass on that to those who are wondering, he's not just a figment of your imagination, and one day will make an appearance at a fly-in somewhere to inflict his humor on all of you.

Sorry about the lack of information at this stage, please bear with us.

Guest Decca

Sorry Forum Members

About 3 minutes after I posted the "bad news" story, BigPete phoned again with an update on his situation. It has made a complete reversal, so now I feel like a proper goose, but that's not your fault Pete.

Pete is once more my pilot, and I am his surprise Very Important Passenger again. Yahoo!

Great News:thumb_up::thumb_up:

You're darn tootin' it is. 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif :thumb_up: 002_wave.gif.62d5c7a07e46b2ae47f4cd2e61a0c301.gif

Lookout Temora, :ah_oh: BigPete 024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif and Decca 040_nerd.gif.a6a4f823734c8b20ed33654968aaa347.gif are a comin' tamorra. (Friday) :thumb_up:

regrets (none) :big_grin::big_grin: