Who is going to Natfly 2010?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Natfly .

Have a good time Mr.H. won't be there this time. Have arranged for a break in south island of NZ. Have a pleasant and very safe time all you FLYERS and the drivers too. We'll see how Temora goes, just by way of a change... Nev

3 Drifters, 1 Sanannah, 1 Bush Caddie, 1 JabTaildrager & 1 CT

Do you know the route they will be taking? And on what day they are departing?

Obviously the Drifter guys would like to fly together me thinks... good on 'em I say.

I’m one of the drifter drivers.

Leaving Boonah (south east QLD) on Sunday the 28th of March.

This is our planed track down

Two night at a private strip west of Gunnedah then on to Narromine for one night. (we have spent the last nine Easter’s there) then one night at Hillston, and on to Temora.

Our return track should be (one night at each of the following) Yarrawonga, Swan Hill, Hay, Lake Cargelligo, Gilgrandra then two nights at a private strip west of Gunnedah and then on to Boonah.

We plan to be away for two weeks.

Ps

myself and seven others went to the 2005 Raglan flyin via Longreach ! (3 drifters, lightwing, jab & savannah)

kiwi

Have a good time Mr.H. won't be there this time. Have arranged for a break in south island of NZ. Have a pleasant and very safe time all you FLYERS and the drivers too. We'll see how Temora goes, just by way of a change... Nev

:ah_oh: Oh, that's dissapointing Nev, I'd hoped to catch up again 049_sad.gif.af5e5c0993af131d9c5bfe880fbbc2a0.gif - next time somewhere in the near future.keen.gif.9802fd8e381488e125cd8e26767cabb8.gif

Have a great NZ holiday :thumb_up:

Cheers

H

Nice work Kiwi, If I had the time, I'd come along in a Drifter too!

But I'll no doubt take the 230 this time. (taking the 120 now)

Would love to do a trip some time to Longreach in one, that sounds like too much fun!