Not a Jab flyer so not sure.

Are these cables the same as what I know as morse cables; a heavy duty push/pull cable?

If so, they can be custom made by "better" marine shops as they are used in steering etc in marine field.

As you seem to be going 19- rego they could be used if you think suitable.(I think)

Was a mob in the 'Valley that did them...think they could have been Morse cable dealers

Control cables.

Bowden cables were made by a firm of the same name in England in the teens last century. They made levers and fittings for motorcycles and were even fitted as original equipment to the Indian motorcycles in america, (they called them Indian Motocycles then) of the period. The Bowden cable PULLS only. Stranded inner and flexible outter. Nev

Tuthills cables in Melb I think??

They get funny when you say its for Jabiru and make you buy it through them

Apparantly they mke teflon lined ones which are much better too

Apparantly not

It has been raised in regards to autopilot, the increased resistance can be a problem with std cables.

In normal flight normal cables seem OK

Guest Baphomet

I see you are in Brisbane. There is a shop in Sandgate that sells them made to order for the marine market. I'll try and find the contact details.

Baph

• 1 year later...

Has anybody had any luck contacting Tuthill in Vic lately???? I have been trying on and off but only ever seem to get an answering machine? Flexible drive agencies can make and replace this bowden cable I'm after but not in the original green type that the other 3 are made of.. they can make them in black,,,, just thought it would be nice to keep everything the same .....