Warwick Crash

Bugger the plane for the moment. Let's all do whatever thoughts & prayers you subscribe to for the Pilot & family.

Hi Destiny

You have it absolutely right... an horrific event for all.

kaz

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Swanny

Thanks for the support . I just had some more good news he is off the venterlator and is speaking and they expect he will be able to get out of bed in the next week or so. Not totally out of the woods yet but this is great news.:clap2:

• 1 month later...
Guest Swanny

Update time its was 11 march and our friend had his accident, many didn't expect him to survive . Well I have just got off the phone from him he is up and about and working hard to go home . I expect that he will be back in the air when he is fit. I would like to thank all that have supported him through this time for your prayers and best wishes.There is all to often bad outcomes but I thank God this is a good result.

Guest Maj Millard

Best of wishes to our friend Swanny. Please pass on our congratulations for his impressive courage to get to where he is now. I wish him the best for the future. Thanks also for your upgrades over the past months...............................Maj...

Great news Swanny! I wish the pilot all the best and sincerely hope he gets the full benefit available from the marvelous recent advances in burns treatment technology.

• 1 year later...

11 march 2011 was a bad year. Had a visit from our friend today. He has passed his BFR and back in the air. More than I can say for myself.i am in incouraging him to put his experience in print for all to read.

It's a great outcome and he has a positive outlook and thanks all for your prayers and support.

It's been a hard year work wise just keeping in front (I have ny own business ) everyone has stopped spending but things are looking up. Also a trip to China cuts a big whole in the budget.

Should be able to get back in the air very soon.

Austers had one tank in front of you and often another underneath. Two glasses of fuel is enough to blow your house up if it is mixed with air. Car racing systems would have to be better than hollow tanks. I think that if you crash any aeroplane significantly deforming it, and it DOESN'T burn, you are lucky. You have electricity, hot motors, fuel lines all ready to go.. Nev

Yes, Nev... I've thought about... One on my lap and the other beneath my bum! And only 120 litres all up.

But the Tiger has one right over your head!!

I have been thinking seriously of a Liitle Buddy or similar flexible tank to give me greater range between bowsers but they all cost an arm and a leg.

Kaz