Nigerian Princes seek assistance in sale of aircraft

Watch out for emails from Nigerian Princes seeking your help to export unused aircraft from Nigeria. You can make big money assisting in the removal of these aircraft from Nigerian airports. Just reply to their emails with your bank or credit card details.

http://www.recreationalflying.com/threads/security-implications-of-abandoned-aircraft-allafrica-com.36277/

OME

Guest Howard Hughes

Her? The OP says Princes! Like the Princes Highway, which everybody confuses too...

Watch what you wish for, you might end up with a plane load of blokes.022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

Her? The OP says Princes! Like the Princes Highway, which everybody confuses too...

DOH! 035_doh.gif.37538967d128bb0e6085e5fccd66c98b.gif Where's the apostrophe, I was misled 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif

Watch what you wish for, you might end up with a plane load of blokes.022_wink.gif.2137519eeebfc3acb3315da062b6b1c1.gif

Round here, that is pretty easy to organise 063_coffee.gif.b574a6f834090bf3f27c51bb81b045cf.gif

DOH! 035_doh.gif.37538967d128bb0e6085e5fccd66c98b.gif Where's the apostrophe, I was misled 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif

There was no need for an apostrophe because I was writing about more than one Prince.

Prince = 1 male offspring of a King

Prince's = something owned by 1 male offspring of a King

Princes = more than 1 male offspring of a King

Princes' = something owned collectively or singly by more than 1 male offspring of a King

Princess = 1 female offspring of a King

Princess' = something owned by 1 female offspring of a King

Princesses = more than 1 female offspring of a King

Princesses' = something owned collectively or singly by more than 1 female offspring of a King

You wuz not misled. You wuz misread.

OME

Just recently, the partner ( Who is too honest for his own good ) of our eldest granddaughter, advertised on the internet, that his motor bike was for sale! he also gave his mobile phone number as a contact.

Some guy sent him a message on his mobile phone saying that he worked at sea on an oil rig and if $900.00 was sent to him, he would send someone to buy the bike.

Granddaughters partner wasn`t sure what to think, so he asked my opinion, which was! Don`t do it! It`s a scam! .. Can`t say here, what else I said!

I`ve had a couple of beauties come in as Emails and I`ve read them just to get an idea of their style. They are so preposterous that I`m absolutely amazed how anyone could believe them and send money or personal details to them! yet! an absolute fortune is still leaving this country, to these low life.

These days, if I`m not sure who has sent the Email, I just delete it without opening.

Frank.