Tail Plane Removal

sandman

That's why my avatar is nondescript. I don't reckon it was me.. Anyhow when I open up on "what's new" it doesn't say anything about Drifters. Pud the angle grinder blocks up on aluminium. Nev

Oops does common sense still exist or have they erased it from the modern dictionary, I guess it has been deleted, does not comply with the modern world.

I'm surprised no one has offered any advice on how to remove your tail sandman, I would love to help but having never done it, it would be like a blind man leading a blind man! Farri, or Maj Millard I'm sure will be able to help out if they come across this question.

That's why my avatar is nondescript. I don't reckon it was me.. Anyhow when I open up on "what's new" it doesn't say anything about Drifters. Pud the angle grinder blocks up on aluminium. Nev

Perhaps this avatar depicts you better?

httpwww.genengnews_com.jpg.40695e6175c177d78705cb1439a30ee6.jpg

Chainsaw, that's the quickest

May be you could update your avatar this this one, turboplanner?

chainsaw.png.d1f1db66b9f1b6f1b3f70a4f0b95cdcf.png

• Like 1

One way to get some answers from the Rag and Tube brigade is to suggest you want to cut it up and sell off the parts to finance a Jab. That should get some action going.

074_stirrer.gif.5dad7b21c959cf11ea13e4267b2e9bc0.gif Keep that up T-P and you'll earn the June AircraftPilots stirrer's award of the month.

I'M looking at taking my tail plane off and wanting any tips or procedure of how to get it off without stuffing anything up.

A quick U-turn close to a wire fence will do it in my experience :-(

Kaz

• Like 1

Guest Maj Millard

Simple, get your 3/8 " spanners out and take it to pieces !!?............................................................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Simple, get your 3/8 " spanners out and take it to pieces !!?............................................................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Maj... What's with the mc that looks as though it is being dropped? Where is your beautiful Lightwing?

Not good enough, mate. Not good enough!

Kaz

• Like 1