Might as well introduce myself for those who dont know me...

Ignition

Hey all, been occasionally lurking for a while now.... Might start posting a little more here... Ive got plans to build my own plane (own design, fairly conventional though) hopefully starting next early next year. Been flying for a couple years now and lurk many different forums. Along with the plans to build the plane, I have some huge plans that I would love to see happen one day, but I can only work at one thing at a time... Who knows what the future holds... When Im not flying, Im almost always outside with the camera spotting planes, playing FSX, or watching flightradar24.com and listening to liveatc.net (non aviation things = looking at doing a Cert 3 in Fitness & Cert 4 in Personal Training next year to fill in some spare time).... You could probably conclude I am fairly aviation crazy... Quite a few people on here may know of me, and if I make it to natfly next year, itll be good to put names to faces and faces to names. And Im a south coasty who originated from sydney. That just about sums me up.

- Iggy.

Guest BlackRod

G'day Iggy, and I return your welcome.

Never knew so much about you.

Just had a look at flightradar24.com Never knew that existed - fascinating! I should let my daughter know. She lives under the final approach to Kingsford Smith and could look this up to see who's over top at the moment.

Look forward to meeting you at NatFly 2012. If you'd like a job, we'll have plenty to go around. Many hands means everyone gets to see a bit of the show and we all get to feel important as "officials".

Last year we all met under the auspices of he who cannot be named. It was a really pleasant morning coffee and we all ran around saying things like "so that's who you are!". Seems like it was last century now.

• 1 month later...
Hey all, been occasionally lurking for a while now.... Might start posting a little more here... Ive got plans to build my own plane (own design, fairly conventional though) hopefully starting next early next year. Been flying for a couple years now and lurk many different forums. Along with the plans to build the plane, I have some huge plans that I would love to see happen one day, but I can only work at one thing at a time... Who knows what the future holds... When Im not flying, Im almost always outside with the camera spotting planes, playing FSX, or watching flightradar24.com and listening to liveatc.net (non aviation things = looking at doing a Cert 3 in Fitness & Cert 4 in Personal Training next year to fill in some spare time).... You could probably conclude I am fairly aviation crazy... Quite a few people on here may know of me, and if I make it to natfly next year, itll be good to put names to faces and faces to names. And Im a south coasty who originated from sydney. That just about sums me up.- Iggy.

welcome to TAA Iggy, you could also call me aviation crazy as im always outside as soon as i hear a plane helicopter etc i am fairly new to aviation as i hvae only had my RAAus crew certificate for 8 months, and im planning on building a small kit and or buying a plane that is 70-80 percent complete. FSX is one of my favourite pc games as well, i very rarely do my school work and just jump on FSX but its so addictive. will be studying yr 12 in 2012 but as well as school always getting up in the J-160 hoping for a future career as apilot but as you say who knows what the future could bring. Keep aiming for the skies Iggy and good luck on your plans.

Looks like I'll be posting more here in the future too ;)

Sounds like there's another story there David............. If the answer is yes than we can fill in the blanks lol. If answer no, than we're all flattered!