Natfly 2012

metalman

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest avi8tr

Don't go out of your way Glenn, particularly if that component costs money. Perhaps the less changes the better. We've all seen what happens when frequent changes are made.

Guest David C

I'm with avi8tr on this one .. Changes have been the ruination of some sites.. I'm sure we are all happy the ways things are here , I know I am ..

Dave C

Guest Glenn

No worries about me spending copious amounts of money on silly things. This mobile style is free anyway but I thought it might give those using a mobile better access to the site

Guest David C

At this stage , it looks as if I will be there on Friday am and departing Sat pm . I'm hoping to be in the company of well known character from The Oaks known to Darren Masters and myself as "Uncle Fred " . If you don't see him you'll certainly hear him . Just follow the Pommie voice and you will sure to find both of us !.. Fingers crossed for the wx ..

Dave C

Sporty's 100 hourly completed after bolly expertly fixed the Woodcomp prop and we installed new choke cables. Carbies balanced and it purrs like a kitten ready for the big trip.

Should be there wednesday arvo and leave Sunday morning.

All packed and ready... Lightwing 3370 is on its way in the morning from Townsville for a quick pick up at Marion. Expected arrival at Temora Wednesday.

Looking forward to meeting some of you...

• Like 1

Complete with for sale sign Bas?I guess you'll park in the static display area.

Yes, with for sale sign. Not sure where exactly, but Carol has promised me a good spot. :)

It is active as far as I know, but yeah, I reckon temora would be pretty quiet! Also note that it is not a live stream, but an image updated every 15 minutes now. I think the plan is to make it 5 mins when NATFLY arrives.

• Like 1

At one point it said the image was refreshed every 45 seconds & I notice there are 2 cameras now up & down 18/36. Hey Mat lookout to see if you can spot Bas & I taxiing in tomorrow

Guest Michael Coates

Well all ready and leaving tomorrow, weather looks good with 15 knot headwind all the way. Looking forward to temora, just 1 sleep to go!

Ross, myself and the Lightwing are in Bourke.. would you believe staying in a former rectory...

You guys have made good time - only 274nm to go! You will no doubt get there before me. I intend to go direct, 200nm exactly. I won't be rushing to get away in the morning, will see what is forecast for the day & decide whether or not to expedite departure accordingly.

Michael I guess it will be too much to hope that the headwind will turn around in the morning wouldn't it.

EDIT: The wind is doing better things in Area 21 it would seem