The Sportsman's Double

Rotorwork

I ended up with an older woman at a pub last night.

She looked OK for a 61 year-old. In fact, she wasn’t too bad at all, and I found myself thinking that she probably had a really hot daughter.

We drank a bit, had a bit of a snuggle, and then she asked if I’d ever had a ‘Sportsman’s Double’.

“What’s that?” I asked, thinking maybe a beer and whisky mix.

“A mother and daughter threesome,” she said.

I said “No”, excitedly,...”Never had one of those.”

We drank some more, then she said that tonight was my ‘lucky night’.

So we went back to her place.

She put on the hall light and shouted upstairs,

“Mum, you still awake?

• Haha 6
  • Winner 1

If your wife ever asks you, "If I was to arrange a threesome for your birthday, which of my friends would you like me to ask?" Never give two names.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

If my wife asked that, it'd be a trick question and I'd be in trouble if I answered. Or didn't answer.

You can never win, I was being considerate and selfless when I suggested a threesome so she would would have someone to hold and talk to afterwards while I sleep.

• Haha 1
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1

Yeah, well on the other side of the coin:

If she offers you one, but DOESN'T allow you to pick a name, be careful in accepting, coz you just don't know who the third party will be - or more importantly: The sex of said party.

That is: ACKWARD!

If she offers you one, but DOESN'T allow you to pick a name, be careful in accepting, coz you just don't know who the third party will be - or more importantly: The sex of said party.

A hot looking girl in a pub once asked me back home for a threesome with her twin, I asked how will I be able to tell you apart; "Easy" she said, "My brother has a mustache".

• Haha 4