please let me introduce myself...

jlguym

hi

i' m a new french pilot to the site:hang glider;trike and for a few month 3 axles (savannah ICP owner)

flying mostly in south of france.motorcycle and sailing are my others hobbies

fly safely

regards

jlguym

• Like 3

Hi jlguym I know this is an aircraft forum, but what sort of Bike do you ride?

Hi Geoff

In my garage : softail heritage;bmw 1150 rockster;ducati multistrada 1000ds;hona goldwing 1000 ltd 1976;yamaha 600 xt; no more room...

....In my garage : softail heritage;bmw 1150 rockster;ducati multistrada 1000ds;hona goldwing 1000 ltd 1976;yamaha 600 xt; ...

Bonjour Jlguym,

Est-ce tout? J'ai un vélo!

Cordialement

Neil

In my garage, I have the following:

1.1956 Triumph Speed Twin 500cc preunit motor bike.

2. 1965 Triumph 5TA Speed Twin 500cc unit construction bike.

Both of these bikes have been restored from the ground up.

They take me back to my teenage days many years ago. I have told my better half that should I go first from off this planet to motorbike heaven, the bikes are to be put down the hole in the earth with me so that I can dream about riding them.

(True Story) Recently a chap in the USA who owned a vintage Harley Davison bike arranged with his sons before he died to have him sitting upright on the motorbike which is the way he wanted to be buried. The undertaker therefore placed a steel rod in the deceaseds back so that he could sit upright on the bike underground.

hii' m a new french pilot to the site:hang glider;trike and for a few month 3 axles (savannah ICP owner)

fly safely

regards

jlguym

Hi Jl,. . . . . we have a couple of French pilots who call in from time to time, Clive who lives Pred LaRochelle, and Alan, who is a Retired Brit,. . .living somewhere aproximitie Chartres I think,. . . probably wrong. . . Clive flies a 3 axis, and Alan is a confirmed Paramoteur pilot. . . . I like both of these, but I only have about 9 hrs on Paramoteur, but have problems breaking the undercarriage. . . . a few years on Trike/ Weightshift, and the rest of my life on stick and rudder. . . .just getting the hang of that one.

Welcome to the Forum. send us some pics of your bicyclettes du moteur ( as you can see,. . .my command of the French language is really terrifique. . . . . or was that merde,. . . I forget. . . [ ! ] )

Phil

Hi, in my garage, I seriously have a 1958 model 32cc Cyclemaster Winged Wheel, race-tuned, and now capable of a hair-raising 40km per hour without even peddling.

Can you even immagine the problems in trying to cope with so much power?

Hi, in my garage, I seriously have a 1958 model 32cc Cyclemaster Winged Wheel, race-tuned, and now capable of a hair-raising 40km per hour without even peddling.Can you even immagine the problems in trying to cope with so much power?

Struth Planey,. . . . . with power like that you'd need a hanky under your nosebleed caused by the raBid acceleration. . . . .

My mate Adrian from down at the Henhouse ( pub ),. . . has a genuine Raleigh 49cc "MO-PED" circa 1955/6 ish,. . . . I've ridden that thing, but even if you pedal it hard at the same time as the application of full warp drive,. . . it wouldn't be as powerful as your winged wheel. . . . .as it isn't race tuned. . . . .

Phil

That would be the Raleigh Whisp. My mate in Faversham Kent has restored two of them and plans riding to Portugal on one later this summer.

His rear-end must be made of tougher hide than mine.082_scooter.gif.e6a62d295b0b59b8276038871473d864.gif

That would be the Raleigh Whisp. My mate in Faversham Kent has restored two of them and plans riding to Portugal on one later this summer.His rear-end must be made of tougher hide than mine.082_scooter.gif.e6a62d295b0b59b8276038871473d864.gif

I mentioned the Raleigh Whisp to Adrian last night, but he says his is the "Runabout" model which used to be used extensively by the British Post Office Posties, although it was called the GPO in them thar days. . . he's not certain if the Whisp model came after the Runabout, but isn't sure as he doesn't know what cubic capacity the engine had on that. . . Maybe Wiki would have a listing. . .

Phil

hii' m a new french pilot to the site:hang glider;trike and for a few month 3 axles (savannah ICP owner)

fly safely

regards

jlguym

bonjour je suis la femme d'Avocet. Connez-vous Jean Cosnard je suis sa soeur?

regards Joelle & mike

• 4 weeks later...
bonjour je suis la femme d'Avocet. Connez-vous Jean Cosnard je suis sa soeur?regards Joelle & mike

bonsoir ;le nom me dit quelque chose,mais je n'arrive pas a mettre de visage dessus.avec l'âge,la memeoire...

cordialement jean louis

• Like 1