New Engine being developed in NZ

ave8rr

The guy who developed that for Hintz is a nutcase for all the right reasons, he is a prolific, obsessed 2 stroke engine inventor who has made every weirdo combination you could imagine and then some, I'll see if I can find some of his stuff.

This is nothing to do with the content of the video, but while I was watching it, I discovered the 'sub-titles' button on the U-tube player. Turn them on. The errors will make your day! 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

This is nothing to do with the content of the video, but while I was watching it, I discovered the 'sub-titles' button on the U-tube player. Turn them on. The errors will make your day! 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Those subtitles are so inaccurate, it is hilarious. 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

I have lived in Enzed for a few years and every time I come back from Australia, it takes me half a day to 'tune in' to the accent here. But surely Kiwi English is not that bad so that a speech-t0-text conversion software does such a lousy job.

The guy who developed that for Hintz is a nutcase for all the right reasons, he is a prolific, obsessed 2 stroke engine inventor who has made every weirdo combination you could imagine and then some, I'll see if I can find some of his stuff.

Hintz was behind the "Sub4" engines......they were a failure.

Then he got into redrives........issues there

Then he got into component design/construction.......issues there

Many folks found that when their purchase had problems, engaging with Hintz was not a good outcome......for them. ( he usually blamed the buyer, or the buyers engineer, even a brand new purchase, never used, that had a defect was a sh!t fight to get help, more often than not, the buyer just outsourced the component, and copped the costs )

Re packaging, return freight costs, transit delays, etc etc, red tape ( customs ) all these make the problem even greater. One can find ones self grounded for a long long time.

Some yrs back a oz chap was the go to man for problems etc, he eventually stopped.??

But.......there are folks, that have had good experiences with Hintz.......go figure.

I for one, have had good and bad dealings with this chaps products, it's a it of a lottery .