Billions for millions of drones

Litespeed

...It has come about again due to the new generations coming through, and the work of a lot of celebrities, 2.3 meters or 7'6" tall Pro Basketball player Yao Ming is one of the most famous people in China, and certainly the most popular with teenage and young males, and made a full length movie a few years back that had huge impact ...

Bex I was heartened by the campaign to wean China off ivory. Then I discovered that China is openly flouting the Montreal Protocol, which they signed yonks ago. As result, decades of work to repair the Ozone Layer is being undone. Perhaps you could use your influence to get their industry to phase out CFC's that have been banned for generation.

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-44738952

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. Then I discovered that China is openly flouting the Montreal Protocol,

No, "China" is not doing anything, some Chinese companies are breaking the law.

I know what the current ethos here is, when it comes to the full attention of the Government what's going on, it will be stopped.

• Like 1

No, "China" is not doing anything, some Chinese companies are breaking the law.I know what the current ethos here is, when it comes to the full attention of the Government what's going on, it will be stopped.

Do you mean the Chinese government, with all it's control over media and the economy, was not aware of the apparently massive use of banned chemicals across it own industry?

Let's hope your faith in their environmental responsibility is justified.

Do you mean the Chinese government, with all it's control over media and the economy, was not aware of the apparently massive use of banned chemicals across it own industry?.

What you have done so far is pick on something, I have explained it ..

So you find another, I have explained it ...

Now you find another .... This is the last

I don't work for the Chinese Government, how the hell do I know what they know? - but now this story has just been splashed all over the World in the last few days, it will be at the top of many Government Memos I'm certain, and I expect some heavy and instantanious action to occur from the Chinese Government upon those individuals.

...and I wouldn't want to be in their shoes considering some of the jail sentences I've seen recently for polluters.