VFR communication and surveillance equipment Consultation.. closes May16th 2021.

if you have 5 to complete.... (No I’m not part of CASA 🙂 )

We want to understand what communication and surveillance equipment you use when you fly under visual flight rules (VFR) conditions so we know how potential future airspace changes may impact you.

If you don’t have any surveillance and communication equipment, we’d still like to hear from you to understand what may be preventing you from installing equipment. This consultation is open to all pilots and aircraft operators who fly VFR, you do not need to have a VH tail to complete the consultation.

The survey will take 5-10 minutes to complete. Your feedback will be anonymous and used in accordance with our privacy policy.

https://consultation.casa.gov.au/stakeholder-engagement-group/vfr-equipment/

ME TOO.

I think it is very important for them to get feedback from owners of basic aircraft, likes of PPC's, Drifters and other aircraft 'Open to the Elements' or basic electrical systems that may make installation of this type of equipment not possible.

• Like 1

Did this 6 weeks ago. It is a pity there is so much complacency among the flying community & those who never get involved sometimes complain the most when decisions that they could have had some say in are made that they don't like.

• Like 1