• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Escadrille

Photos by Scott Williamson

These pics were taken by Scott of my Jabiru SP 470 and Ross Evans KR2s at the Clifton Flyin this year.

KR-2_1.thumb.jpg.43eeb5a6d0f790565cddb67a23b05a8d.jpg

463133467_JabImage_1.thumb.jpg.6688edbd4b2e83aa37213364cbac03ad.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Post your pride and joy here, Ensure you have a full size high quality version to email, if you win. Judging dates to be advised.Each winner will have their photo credits added somewhere on the calender.

Have fun!

Hey Tomo, how are you going with judging the calendar entries? I gave myself a fright, looking at my diary this morning, not too many weeks left to compile, print, advertise and sell these before Christmas.

Cheers Carl

Hey Tomo, how are you going with judging the calendar entries? I gave myself a fright, looking at my diary this morning, not too many weeks left to compile, print, advertise and sell these before Christmas.Cheers Carl

Don't panic Carl-----------------Remember a slow job takes a long time if it's to be done well, and Tomo will make sure it is.

I think the calenders maybe for the next financial year and start on the first of July:laugh:006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

Hey Tomo, how are you going with judging the calendar entries? I gave myself a fright, looking at my diary this morning, not too many weeks left to compile, print, advertise and sell these before Christmas.Cheers Carl

Working on it Spin, thanks.

I will compile it together and post here for some last minute critic before we send it off. Once I work out what/whos photos will be used, you will receive a PM asking you to email the full Size pic to me.

Thanks, and I hope to have it all rapped up by the end of the week if we can.