Chicken Farmer????????

farri

TAX TIME

[font=Times

New Roman]A woman walks into an accountant's office and tells him that she needs to file her taxes. [/font] The accountant says, "Before we begin, I'll need to ask you a few questions." He gets her name, address, social security number, etc. And then asks,"What's your occupation?" "I'm a prostitute," she says. The accountant is somewhat taken aback and says, "Let's try to rephrase that." The woman says, "OK, I'm a high-end call girl". "No, that still won't work. Try again." They both think for a minute; then the woman says, "I'm an elite chicken farmer." The accountant asks, "What does chicken farming have to do with being a prostitute?" "Well, I raised a thousand little cocks last year." :robin:

[font=Times

New Roman]"Chicken Farmer it is."[/font]

I raised a thousand little cocks last year." :robin:

New Roman]"Chicken Farmer it is."

Did she get eggscited.......................006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Johnny has a date with Mary and he is a terribly slow worker. Enentually Mary says to him "Do you have a **** Johnny?" to which he replies, "No but I have a dozen hens". End of date.

Johnny's brother Fred gets a date with Mary and veryquickly tells her he has a ****. Mary replies "Well go and put it with Johhny's hens then"