Weather or Not!!

Tomo

If it isn't work, it's rain.... 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif

I guess it's more frustrating because at home on the Downs half the time its great flying weather, but head east of the ranges and its soup! And that's where I need to fly at the moment.

I tell you what, patience is hard at times! 036_faint.gif.544c913aae3989c0f13fd9d3b82e4e2c.gif

Ps. Did you hear about the doctor that quit?

-

It was because he had no patients.

It's been hard with all this rain over Easter, I took time off just so I could fly. But who's flying!?! in this wind and rain. I've booked the plane all day on Monday as it's forecast to be a fine day, and I really hope it is, as Tuesday is back to work! Ryan

Here in Coffs Harbour walking to work without getting drenched is hard enough, let alone taking to the skies. I'm still trying to take a trial flight, and it's either been poor visibility or high winds or both. Fingers crossed for Saturday!

Why did the skeleton stop going to the dance hall?..Because he had noBODY to take with him..

You sure? Personally I just don't think he had the guts.

I dont want to rain on your parade 004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gif, but it is great flying weather here in MelbournePS hope you get flying soon

Cheers

Bryon

And another great one tomorrow, Bryon

kaz